GM DLC game night

OneNanArmy

GM DLC game night

Post by OneNanArmy »

Proposal to have server one game night on the 26th of May be GM DLC game night.
Rory

Re: GM DLC game night

Post by Rory »

Can I propose we switch one of the gamenights to GM for the foreseeable future (Thursday or Sunday). If we keep the current approach we have to this dlc then none of the interest is going to be capatilised on. A lot of the new players we have got recently have been from the GM night so I don't understand who we are accommodating for by not playing it, I'm guessing it's the smalll portion of players that don't have the dlc even though the extra numbers we get probably balance that out.

Proposing nights every week or 2 is not going to be good for advertising and making sure people have adequate notice. We already failed tonight for example, Bunch of people thinking that GM was going to get played.

Need to make a permanent decision on this because we are completely squandering the chance to generate interest in this.
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

People may be more likely to actually buy the DLC if we "forcefully" play it. Right now, there is no reason to buy it for anyone that only plays on zeus. Introducing it once a week may lead to people actually getting it, just to participate.

This will work up until they will change GM to work similarly to Tanoa, in which case there is no reason NOT to have it.
Rip Inglisch
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Confirming now that Sunday 26th will be a GM DLC gamenight.