The Official Mission Requests Thread

Kingsize

Re: The Official Mission Requests Thread

Post by Kingsize »

Smurf wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:19 pm Just a simple TvT Thing.
Have Nato Vs Talibans And Civ
Taliban Only have Small Arms And Suicide Weapon's (vest Expo ect.)
Nato jobb is to Patrol
Civ Job is to Distract and Steal Shit From Nato

(Roe Nato Dont kill civ)
We have done a mission in the past like this it went ok. I could possible organize this but would take alot of the community for ideas of what to fully do because there should be more than Nato Vs Taliban and Civs killing and stealing Shit
Smurf

Post by Smurf »

People need to Start to be SL and leading rolls more, so why not a mission that forces that on players,

How.

Having 3 man squad(, Vic Crew, Mat teams, MMG team, Recon Team, Mortar. basicly no big squad.)
(Maybe one inf squad to Clear Buildings)

so we force player how are semi confides in leading but don't want to have a full squad.

Cons, Commander Nightmare, and people cant aren't good on stepping up.

Pros, Will be getting more Confident SL (atlest people how can be SL)
What, how The hell is 10 frags to much, i feel naken here.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Smurf wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:01 am People need to Start to be SL and leading rolls more, so why not a mission that forces that on players,

How.

Having 3 man squad(, Vic Crew, Mat teams, MMG team, Recon Team, Mortar. basicly no big squad.)
(Maybe one inf squad to Clear Buildings)

so we force player how are semi confides in leading but don't want to have a full squad.

Cons, Commander Nightmare, and people cant aren't good on stepping up.

Pros, Will be getting more Confident SL (atlest people how can be SL)
Perhaps an alternative way to encourage more players to develop their leadership skills is to simply treat fireteams as separate groups within regular rifle squads which will force more responsibility onto teamleaders (similar to Shacktac). A mission dev could even give each fireteam its own map tracking marker in the same manner we do for squads.

I think as a community we should treat the teamleader role more seriously and give it more importance. Not only will it improve gameplay but it will effectively triple the number of leadership roles within a platoon.
eXodus

Post by eXodus »

What i'd like to see on S2 is a seeder mission that would "disable" certain slots at low numbers of players.

You'd need one full squad to "unlock" the transport pilot slot.
You'd need 3 full squads to "unlock" the attack pilot slot/ ground support slots.

This might just keep players out of these slots when they're totally unnecessairy.
Face

Post by Face »

eXodus wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm What i'd like to see on S2 is a seeder mission that would "disable" certain slots at low numbers of players.

You'd need 3 full squads to "unlock" the attack pilot slot/ ground support slots.

This might just keep players out of these slots when they're totally unnecessairy.
I feel like this just should be (is?) a rule where you don't take a support slot unless the commander requests it. So if you jip in you never do so as a pilot without asking the commander if he actually wants one first.
Aiming is Overrated
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

eXodus wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 pm What i'd like to see on S2 is a seeder mission that would "disable" certain slots at low numbers of players.

to be honest with you, i dont think this can be a thing that a mission can do really, if so i know a way that will require a "Sh*t ton of scripting and time to do"
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Kyoptic

Post by Kyoptic »

LtBlack-Fire wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:18 pm to be honest with you, i dont think this can be a thing that a mission can do really, if so i know a way that will require a "Sh*t ton of scripting and time to do"
It's definitely possible, remember TWC, Blackfire?

But yes, the scripting might be frustrating.
Making the world a better place, by shooting people in the face.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Kyoptic wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:46 am remember TWC, Blackfire?
Ah, i had no idea they did have that system implemented... alright.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...