24%
subscribe
24%

Total votes: 29

OldManVegas

[serious] belated april fools game night F*N

Post by OldManVegas »

DYAFTB
Last edited by OldManVegas on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra.

Re: [serious] belated april fools game night F*N

Post by Cobra. »

This has my backing, I need to find some friends.
Last edited by Cobra. on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
Phishton

Post by Phishton »

As a certified freefall bomb i approve
I will probably get censored so get a screenshot or something before that happens so you know some of the truth.
( NAME REDACTED )
Kickboxing_Bnana

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

+1
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
Breadhelmet

Post by Breadhelmet »

This is an incredible idea and not even kidding I think the community could really do with something like this.
Would be amazing for morale.
Spud

Post by Spud »

Sounds like a lot of fun

Post by 2600K »

Some fun missions here if you want more ideas.
https://github.com/darkChozo/armaMissio ... afterparty

Easily the best is 'HELICOPTERS' in which one of the parameters disables all weapons and requires you to joust the other team out of the sky.
You can even fight while it rains submarines.

I'm sure someone has already made a prophunt mission using the attachTo command; one team have GLs and have to hunt down players disguised as arma objects.
Chindit

Post by Chindit »

another game I used to play, along time ago... we used to have island races.. whacky racers.. choose an island.. fill it with whacky stuff that can kill ya and then, depending on the severity of the whacky stuff, have a starting line up of say; Quads or humvees or whatever comes to hand, you get the idea.. team based or individual.. create a track of checkpoints that navigates the island, collecting 'something' to prove you've made the checkpoint.... and get back to the finish with as many checkpoints completed and of course without dying...
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

+1
Rip Inglisch
lawman

Post by lawman »

I was working on a "hunger games" rip-off.
It wasn't intended for Zeus, but if you come to do a comedy night it could be useful
Folau

Post by Folau »

I had a stupid idea at Easter involving attaching chemlights to rabbits and having teams compete to collect them, but it got out of hand.

Would love to design something for this - some sort of special event perhaps?
StRiKeR

Post by StRiKeR »

Folau wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:00 pm I had a stupid idea at Easter involving attaching chemlights to rabbits and having teams compete to collect them, but it got out of hand.

Would love to design something for this - some sort of special event perhaps?

I remember a very popular mission in the old ArmA days where one team would play as hunters and one as bunnys in a fenced area. All the bunnies had to do was to E&E for long enough to win. If you died you became a hunter. Not sure if this can be done anymore with how Arma 3 handles animals.
I would also love to be able to have playable canines again with blurred xray vision to simulate their smelling senses. :(
Kyoptic

Post by Kyoptic »

StRiKeR wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 pm
I remember a very popular mission in the old ArmA days where one team would play as hunters and one as bunnys in a fenced area. All the bunnies had to do was to E&E for long enough to win. If you died you became a hunter. Not sure if this can be done anymore with how Arma 3 handles animals.
I would also love to be able to have playable canines again with blurred xray vision to simulate their smelling senses. :(

I remember playing a few missions like this back in Arma 2 :lol:

IIRC you can do bunnies in A3, but moving fast enough to be interesting is difficult. Not sure about dogs.
Making the world a better place, by shooting people in the face.
Folau

Post by Folau »

StRiKeR wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:07 pm I remember a very popular mission in the old ArmA days where one team would play as hunters and one as bunnys in a fenced area. All the bunnies had to do was to E&E for long enough to win. If you died you became a hunter. Not sure if this can be done anymore with how Arma 3 handles animals.
The premise was the teams were collecting the chemlights, which were dropped by the rabbits when shot. Hadn't quite decided whether the players could kill each other and nick them later, or whether they had to return them somewhere, and whether you could therefore raid opposing bases (lots of respawn, very arcade). I just talked about it at lunch with someone and it slowly descended into such a ridiculous concept that I abandoned all hope before I started attempting to script it :P
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

I believe I'd be up for it.

That said, after last night, being in squad with Donor and other guys (Wombat, Kenny, Rodi, Rodin) was just as much fun as it was serious gameplay when the situation asked for it. Gotta thank you for that guys, because that was exactly the type of experience I'm looking for in Arma and only rarely find it, usually in squad with OneNan's band and when Hund is around. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the topic.
lawman wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 pm I was working on a "hunger games" rip-off.
It wasn't intended for Zeus, but if you come to do a comedy night it could be useful
I might be wrong, but isn't that Battle Royale already?
“If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life.”

- Igor Sikorsky