Special Event: Community vs. Community night?

Any Topics related to the No.2 Server
RangerOfTheOrder

Special Event: Community vs. Community night?

Post by RangerOfTheOrder »

I think a fun and interesting event we could do is a face off against another mil-sim community. I'm not sure if this has been done before as I'm relatively new to Zeus, although it probably has. I think the hardest part would be finding a community that's up for getting their ass kicked, and scheduling the event.
The only mil-sim community I can suggest is United Operations (as they are the only other group I've played with). They're pretty good and might be up for the challenge.
Link to their website: http://forums.unitedoperations.net/
Kyoptic

Re: Special Event: Community vs. Community night?

Post by Kyoptic »

Hey Ranger, we've tried to organize them before but there's always some complications with what mod list and who hosts it/makes missions, then what time etc.

UO is US based if i'm not wrong, so scheduling a game night that suits both our EU majority (with an increasing number of exceptions, of course) and their US majority will always be tricky.

That said, you can try and talk to Rory (who's currently responsible for organizing game nights) and talking to anyone you know on UO's end who's got similar responsibility and I'm sure there'd be big support for a community v community operation.
Making the world a better place, by shooting people in the face.