Future of Mods

Anything related to Addons on the No.2 Server. Please contact Ben or Rory for more information on Addons.
Kickboxing_Bnana

Future of Mods

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

Just wandering what does the future hold for #2 regarding new mods or bigger updates since there weren't any for a while now ?
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
[Ben]

Re: Future of Mods

Post by [Ben] »

At the moment we are holding our breath for a big RHS update, they tried to get it out for around christmas but, due to physical computer issues they were not able to, so they have a new internal release target, (which ofc they have not shared with the publc) and are using the time to squeeze some more content in. It should be a big update though as its been over 6 months since the last RHS patch. Beyond that though, it depends will have to take a look at what areas we have got covered and what we don't, and what mission devs want to make missions about but can't due to lack of content.
You couldn't script your way out of a cardboard box.
Kickboxing_Bnana

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

thanks for the quick answer have you looked at any of the suggested mods that you find suitably or look promising ?
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
[Ben]

Post by [Ben] »

I have, a chunk of them i need a dedicated environment to test properly, and i plan to hijack the number 3 as a testing ground when it's not in use. Though as i said at the moment i am waiting on RHS to see where things at. Plus with the potential of a Vietnam special, i will need to keep the server reserved for getting that set up if it does go ahead with. Even if i do not directly reply to posts in the suggestions thread i do take note of them.
You couldn't script your way out of a cardboard box.