Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule is up for review. See here for details.... Please register your vote and offer your opinion


If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:40 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:05 pm
New Mission (Test 2 --> Server 2)
Co@ 32 Sandy Grave v01.tem_anizay.pbo
Min 18
Russian Task Forces assembled as part of a QRF to a shot down Chopper carrying an officer in the Russian ranks.
Assets: Command, Two BTR-80A, Two-Nine man squads, and a Spetznanz Team.
Respawn: 300 Second (5 Minutes) Wave by default, can be altered in the parameters.
Done

Layden
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Vanilla
co 28 Kavala Fields
min players 10 - max players 28
v02
Altis
Vanilla
notes - Commander must call endex at the completion of all objectives.

User avatar
Kickboxing_Bnana
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:56 pm

Addon
co@ 32 Night of the Nerks v08.takistan (on test server)
updated fixed trigger issue
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Kickboxing_Bnana wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Addon
co@ 32 Night of the Nerks v08.takistan (on test server)
updated fixed trigger issue
done

Layden
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:25 pm

vanilla
co 34 Desert Humidity
Co-op
min 22 - max 34
Malden 2035
5 min Wave

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm

Updated Mission (Test 2 --> Server 2) (No Need To Replay)
Co@ 32 Sandy Grave v02.tem_anizay.pbo
Min 18
Russian Task Forces assembled as part of a QRF to a shot down Chopper carrying an officer in the Russian ranks.
Updated::
-Included the medical issues
-Added Dmitry Bodybag respawn system
-Gave player Flashlights for the weapons
-General improvement of life changes
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:27 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm
Updated Mission (Test 2 --> Server 2) (No Need To Replay)
Co@ 32 Sandy Grave v02.tem_anizay.pbo
Min 18
Russian Task Forces assembled as part of a QRF to a shot down Chopper carrying an officer in the Russian ranks.
Updated::
-Included the medical issues
-Added Dmitry Bodybag respawn system
-Gave player Flashlights for the weapons
-General improvement of life changes
Done

darkbelg
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Server type 1
File name: co 40 sectarian conflict blufor stage three v05.Altis.pbo
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 20 - 40
Overview: BLUFOR NATO versus OPFOR FIA and CSAT. Take three objectives.
Features: Enemy plane harassing you every step of the way. Until all boms are dropped or the Forward Observer is killed.
Bugs: Their is supposed to be just one plane but you might see multiple flying around at once. Pilot ai is wonky on the server.
Change log: Added kill the dream IED animals

Layden
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:33 pm

vanilla
co 34 Desert Humidity
Co-op
replace with v03
min 22 - max 34
Malden 2035
10 min Wave

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:00 pm

darkbelg wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm
Server type 1
File name: co 40 sectarian conflict blufor stage three v05.Altis.pbo
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 20 - 40
Overview: BLUFOR NATO versus OPFOR FIA and CSAT. Take three objectives.
Features: Enemy plane harassing you every step of the way. Until all boms are dropped or the Forward Observer is killed.
Bugs: Their is supposed to be just one plane but you might see multiple flying around at once. Pilot ai is wonky on the server.
Change log: Added kill the dream IED animals
Layden wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:33 pm
vanilla
co 34 Desert Humidity
Co-op
replace with v03
min 22 - max 34
Malden 2035
10 min Wave
Done

darkbelg
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Server type 1
File name: co 42 T-Junction V07.Altis.pbo
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 15 - 42
Overview: BLUFOR NATO versus greenfor AAF and FIA take the city.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:17 pm

darkbelg wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 pm
Server type 1
File name: co 42 T-Junction V07.Altis.pbo
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 15 - 42
Overview: BLUFOR NATO versus greenfor AAF and FIA take the city.
Done

Vonhye
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Location: Königreich Böhmen
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Vonhye » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Please move from Test S2 to S2
Name: co@ 38 Friend or Foe v01.cup_chernarus_A3.pbo
Type: Coop (intended) or very quick AD (not intended).
Overview: US C-130 was shot down over Chernarus during the Cold War. Will the US Soldiers escape, or will they be captured?
Thank you.

Rory
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Rory » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Vonhye wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:40 pm
Please move from Test S2 to S2
Name: co@ 38 Friend or Foe v01.cup_chernarus_A3.pbo
Type: Coop (intended) or very quick AD (not intended).
Overview: US C-130 was shot down over Chernarus during the Cold War. Will the US Soldiers escape, or will they be captured?
Thank you.
Done

Layden
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Updated
vanilla
co 34 MNCA01 Desert Humidity
Co-op
replace v03 with v05
min 22 - max 34
Malden 2035
10 min Wave

New
Vanilla
co 22 MNCA01 Island Smog
Co-op
min 10 - max 22
Malden 2035
5 min wave
notes: CTRG Eliminate AA || Min 10 || UAV and Explosive Spec Essential

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest