Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule is up for review. See here for details.... Please register your vote and offer your opinion


If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:56 pm

Updated Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 34 Meat Grinder v02.tanoa
Some Tweaking and adjustment for the sake of quality of life, and added new toys too.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:08 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Updated Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 34 Meat Grinder v02.tanoa
Some Tweaking and adjustment for the sake of quality of life, and added new toys too.
Done

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Eagle-Eye wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:24 pm
darkbelg wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:25 pm
Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control light V03
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 16 - 35
Version: V03
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: Remove previous versions of co 35 cruise control light.
Could you remove co 49 Cruise Control V01 on live server ? it's broken.
Done. Couldn't find any previous versions of co 35 Cruise Control Light on the server, though?
It's the non light version that's broken.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Wombat wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:12 pm
LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:49 pm
Updated Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 32 Operation BlackHeads v03.Enoch
Edited Loadout, Enabled TP Script, and Parameters Changed
Done
The mission is not uploaded yet
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:05 pm

New Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 30 Weasel Rescue v01.Malden.pbo
Min-18
26K Template
Mechanized Supported CTRG rescue a VIP
Last edited by LtBlack-Fire on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control light V04
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 18 - 35
Version: V04
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: Removed the required dlc, made everyone able to lase for cruise missle.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:32 pm

New Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 30 Weasel Rescue v03.Malden.pbo
Min-18
26K Template
Mechanized Supported CTRG rescue a VIP

Hotfix (Bad Vehicle Removed) and Signals, Revive and medical system fixed (Its all broken because this bugger => ( , ))
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control light V05
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 18 - 35
Version: V05
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: added ammo cache. you can remove co 35 cruise control light V04

Eagle-Eye
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:42 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:32 pm
New Mission (Test 1 --> Server1)
co 30 Weasel Rescue v03.Malden.pbo
Min-18
26K Template
Mechanized Supported CTRG rescue a VIP

Hotfix (Bad Vehicle Removed) and Signals, Revive and medical system fixed (Its all broken because this bugger => ( , ))
darkbelg wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:50 pm
Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control light V05
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 18 - 35
Version: V05
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: added ammo cache. you can remove co 35 cruise control light V04
Both done.

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control V06
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 18 - 35
Version: V06
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: I hope the requirements is finally gone. You can remove co 35 cruise control light V05

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:36 pm

darkbelg wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 pm
Server type 1
Mission name: co 35 cruise control V06
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 18 - 35
Version: V06
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Any notes: I hope the requirements is finally gone. You can remove co 35 cruise control light V05
Done

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:47 pm

server type 1
Mission name: co 22 La Voz V12.Altis.pbo and co 35 Cruise Control V07.Malden.pbo
same info still aplies it's just updated.

Server type 1
File name: co 25 hodl v03.Malden.pbo
Mission name: co 25 hodl v03
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 20 - 25
Version: V03
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Respawn tickets: Disabled

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Server type 1
File name: co 38 room clear v02.Altis.pbo
Mission name: co 38 room clear v02
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 16 - 35
Version: V02
Island: Altis
Respawn type: you can choose
Respawn tickets: you can choose

Eagle-Eye
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:39 pm

darkbelg wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:56 pm
Server type 1
File name: co 38 room clear v02.Altis.pbo
Mission name: co 38 room clear v02
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 16 - 35
Version: V02
Island: Altis
Respawn type: you can choose
Respawn tickets: you can choose
Done.

darkbelg
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Server type 1
File name: co 29 hodl v09.Malden.pbo
Mission name: co 29 hodl v09
Mission type: COOP
min players - max players: 20 - 29
Version: V09
Island: Malden
Respawn type: Disabled
Respawn tickets: Disabled
Notes: You can delete previous versions

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests