Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

Post Reply
User avatar
Snowman
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm
Contact:

Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Snowman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 pm

If you wish your fully tested and working mission to be transferred from a test server to production please list the details of the mission below.

Details needed are:
Server type (vanilla / addons)
Mission name
Mission type
min players - max players
Version
Island
Respawn type
Any notes.

All requests must be listed at least 2 hours prior to game nights or they may not be included in that game night.

StealthySnowman.

Spud
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Spud » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Addons
Reliable Intel
COOP
Min : 30 | Max : 51
v02
Diyala Iraq

Replace co@ 49 Reliable Intel with co@ 51 Reliable Intel v02

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Spud wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:09 pm
Addons
Reliable Intel
COOP
Min : 30 | Max : 51
v02
Diyala Iraq

Replace co@ 49 Reliable Intel with co@ 51 Reliable Intel v02
Done

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Set of missions to be uploaded for Server 1, all currently on Test Server 1.

The following are all updates to existing missions by the same name but -1 on version number:
  • co 25 Spring Cleaning v02 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 25 Supplies Surprise v03 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 30 Bleak House Redoubt v02 - 20-30 Player Coop
The final one is a new mission:
  • co 25 Proving Grounds v01
  • Coop
  • 15-25 Players
  • Tanoa
I was intending on having another ready today, but the weather may have killed my enthusiasm for staying indoors editing. If it's not complete by 1530 I will delay it until Thursday.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Folau wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm
Set of missions to be uploaded for Server 1, all currently on Test Server 1.

The following are all updates to existing missions by the same name but -1 on version number:
  • co 25 Spring Cleaning v02 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 25 Supplies Surprise v03 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 30 Bleak House Redoubt v02 - 20-30 Player Coop
The final one is a new mission:
  • co 25 Proving Grounds v01
  • Coop
  • 15-25 Players
  • Tanoa
I was intending on having another ready today, but the weather may have killed my enthusiasm for staying indoors editing. If it's not complete by 1530 I will delay it until Thursday.
Done

Beyond your Ken
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Beyond your Ken » Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Following missions on test server 1 can be moved to server 1,
1. co 33 Radio Vietnam / tanoa / 12-33 players
2. co 36 Dynamo deux / altis / 20 -36 players
3. co 36 OP Stug / altis / 15 -36 players

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Beyond your Ken wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm
Following missions on test server 1 can be moved to server 1,
1. co 33 Radio Vietnam / tanoa / 12-33 players
2. co 36 Dynamo deux / altis / 20 -36 players
3. co 36 OP Stug / altis / 15 -36 players
Done

Jacob
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Sun May 20, 2018 4:55 pm

server 1
New:
1. co 29 GangWars v01
Tanoa, 10-29 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
2. co 08 Agia Strike v02
Stratis, 3-8 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

Update
1.co 45 Kastro Siege v06
Altis, 15-45 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v05.
2.co 14 Task Belfor v05
Tanoa, 7-14 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v3
3.co 10 Camp 133 v04
Tanoa, 7-10 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
4.co 09 Vigny insertion v02
Malden, 5-9 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Jacob wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:55 pm
server 1
New:
1. co 29 GangWars v01
Tanoa, 10-29 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
2. co 08 Agia Strike v02
Stratis, 3-8 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

Update
1.co 45 Kastro Siege v06
Altis, 15-45 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v05.
2.co 14 Task Belfor v05
Tanoa, 7-14 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v3
3.co 10 Camp 133 v04
Tanoa, 7-10 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
4.co 09 Vigny insertion v02
Malden, 5-9 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
Done. I've never uploaded so many new and updated missions in one day, keep up the good work guys :D

Spud
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Spud » Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm

co@ 36 Catching Rays v04.Tembelan Needs Uploading to #2.
co@ 45 Winter's Bite v04.chernarus Needs Uploading to #2.
co@ 45 Winter's Bite v03.chernarus Needs Removing from #2.

All On #2 Test Server
Spreadsheet is complete

cookiemonster
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by cookiemonster » Wed May 23, 2018 3:53 pm

done

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 am

Another new one for S1, currently on the test server:
  • co 25 Ravi ta Landings v01
  • Coop
  • 15 - 25 Players
  • Tanoa
I also noticed that some of the old versions of missions that got updated are still on S1 - is that a problem?

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Folau wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 am
Another new one for S1, currently on the test server:
  • co 25 Ravi ta Landings v01
  • Coop
  • 15 - 25 Players
  • Tanoa
I also noticed that some of the old versions of missions that got updated are still on S1 - is that a problem?
Done. We try to clean up the servers by deleting old files when possible but unfortunately you can only delete files when the server is off.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu May 31, 2018 5:29 pm

Server type: vanilla.
Mission Name: Operation Dewey Canyon (Part 1)
Mission type: CO-OP
Min/Max Players:30 - 50
Version: v1
Island: Altis
Respawn type: Both (Up to mission CO)
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

cookiemonster
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by cookiemonster » Thu May 31, 2018 5:54 pm

done

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DustEyezz and 4 guests