Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule is up for review. See here for details.... Please register your vote and offer your opinion

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Time has come.

Tackleberry1974

Time has come.

Post by Tackleberry1974 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Well its that time again for hopefully what will be my last PC upgrade and as such i am upgrading this potato to the best spec i can get hold of.
As a grandad of the servers i feel this will last me a fair while now. Will take a few weeks to arrive as i have only ordered it today but once again will need plenty of patience with all my stupid tech questions and hopefully this will be a smooth transition. Cant currently get onto server 2 as GM mod is corrupting it somehow and its doing my head in already so always a plus.
Wish me luck for the future.
intel core i9 9900k cpu (8 core. 3.6 ghz - 5 ghz. 16mb cache)
ASUS Turbo geforceRTX 2080 ti 11gb gddr6.

Dont mean crap to me as my son has configured it!

Hund

Re: Time has come.

Post by Hund » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Welcome to the age of space travel, microwave ovens and personal computers that will sometimes run arma, Mr Tackleberry.

darkbelg

Re: Time has come.

Post by darkbelg » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:01 am

How big is the ssd ? and what do you mean corrupt ?