Summer Sale

Karle

Summer Sale

Post by Karle »

So as you have probably all seen, Steam has started the summer sale, yay!! Just wondered who was flying the Zeus flag in the SAliens game? And if you are, what planet and sector you working on? (Its in a grid, start 1,1 in bottom left). If we can get enough people working on 1 square we could hopefully claim it before SteamUniverse or SteamDB. (Could bring a bit of free advertising as well, when people click through the groups on each sector).

If you havent checked it out yet, its just a simple click-defense game, with 3 difficulties (low threat, medium threat, high threat). I would recommend starting on medium as its easy enough to do with just the cannon and your basic ability. I'ld wait until Lvl 5 for the high threat areas (maybe even 7, as you will still lose points, but gain enough to make it worthwhile doing i.e currently lvl 5, earn 1170 max on Med, getting 1500+ on high though, not even max). Also if you received a mystery box thing in the spring sale, now's the time to open it :)

And yes there is a point to this, each planet has 4 games available (new planets replace cleared ones) and the more time you spend on a planet, increases your chance for that planets game. Then its a random giveaway, so more time, higher chance of winning. Not sure how Steam are doing it though, whether its just 1 planet-1 game-1 person or if theres multiple on offer such as 1planet-4 games- 4 people (one each). If anyone could clarify this for me, would be great!

Also make sure to set Zeus as your active group by clicking on the flag on top the spaceship in the bottom left on the planet screens and selecting Zeus.

As of 25/06, working on Fighting Planet 12,5
Last edited by Karle on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wombat

Re: Summer Sale

Post by Wombat »

Topic moved