The Division

Snowman

The Division

Post by Snowman »

Thinking about starting a Zeus Community group for The Division.

There's another Beta Weekend scheduled for the 19th - 21st Feb so if you're interested leave a reply.

Snowman.
LtBlack-Fire

Re: The Division

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Its a good game of what i saw till now , The graphics is not as good as Titan X Beta ,but its very beautiful .
I didn't get it yet , but i will do later on this yeah probably .
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
ashley

Post by ashley »

I'll be there, depends how well this open beta goes if i buy it or not. Closed beta was a mess.
Backup

Post by Backup »

early game seems fun, but i think after a while it will get very repetitive in the late game stage. hopefully i am proven wrong
I feel like I get older every day - Smolof
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

i'll definitely be there, already pre purchased it for 23 quid, loved the closed bring on the open.
Nuttex

Post by Nuttex »

I can't say I was impressed by the Open Beta, but there is one thing to keep in mind - the devs of the game. Even though the game ended up being developed by roughly 4 studios, the bulk of work went to Ubisoft Massive (former Massive Entertainment), who are known for Ground Control 1/2 and World in Conflict. As far as I can tell, the only way this turns out to be a disaster is if Ubisoft fucks it up on the publishing side by not letting Massive do what they've always done well. But considering Ubi's track record, the chances of this turning out well are pretty slim.
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

Nuttex wrote:I can't say I was impressed by the Open Beta, but there is one thing to keep in mind - the devs of the game. Even though the game ended up being developed by roughly 4 studios, the bulk of work went to Ubisoft Massive (former Massive Entertainment), who are known for Ground Control 1/2 and World in Conflict. As far as I can tell, the only way this turns out to be a disaster is if Ubisoft fucks it up on the publishing side by not letting Massive do what they've always done well. But considering Ubi's track record, the chances of this turning out well are pretty slim.
You were right!
Nuttex

Post by Nuttex »

Rodi wrote:
You were right!
At this point, Ubishit doing what they do best is a pattern. And what's interesting, Massive didn't fuck up - the things that they had direct control over, i.e. engine development, optimisation and stuff like the soundtrack (which is by Ola Strandh, same guy as World in Conflict), were done on a really good level. The tradegy is in the fact that at the end of the day people will either no realise that Massive had anything to do with it ("Ubisoft made it, right?") or put the blame on the devs. I'm not even sure what's worse, considering the studio's sad tale of being anal slaves to Ubishit.