Star Citizen 3.0

StRiKeR

Re: Star Citizen 3.0

Post by StRiKeR »

Version 3.1 dropped to LIVE. Promises better framerates and stability. Adds a bit of stuff too.
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

I tried this again at the weekend and gave up after 20 mins and plenty of restarts. For me, the framerate was in the toilet which was disappointing to say the least. Will try again though at some point.
Backup

Post by Backup »

If anyone is interested im gonna be selling my account on star cit, it includes loads of ships including an idrisP on. Gonna be dirt cheap compared to other accounts out there with the similar ships on it cos i dont have time no will i when the game comes out, so if youre interested drop me a pm
I feel like I get older every day - Smolof
StRiKeR

Post by StRiKeR »

Backup wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 am If anyone is interested im gonna be selling my account on star cit, it includes loads of ships including an idrisP on. Gonna be dirt cheap compared to other accounts out there with the similar ships on it cos i dont have time no will i when the game comes out, so if youre interested drop me a pm
Professional Siege career starting to pay off?
Also how do you know your time commitments in 5 years?
Backup

Post by Backup »

DCS pro actually, all those hours dogfighting against the star crossed lovers alex and striker have really made me realise how much i love that game :roll:

And its basically a polite way of saying i really cant be arsed to wait 4 years to play with something i bought at the start, if u want it dirt cheap drop me a pm my sexy german friend
I feel like I get older every day - Smolof
StRiKeR

Post by StRiKeR »

Do I smell a strong need for Instant Gratification? :mrgreen: