New EU4 game.

StRiKeR

Re: New EU4 game.

Post by StRiKeR »

In, no restart. Carry the weight of your actions. If you get stomped or feel at a dead end then pick something else thats not a major nation. Otherwise we'd be restarting after every session...
Face

Post by Face »

Yeah ill try to make it there for that start time. And i will probably be one of the few vote continue since Switzerland's shenanigans didnt ruin Brabant as it did many others it seems.
Aiming is Overrated
Swede

Post by Swede »

im in aswell. Fine with no restart.
Ivan J

Post by Ivan J »

Are these games still going on? I recently got the game on discount and while still a big noob I would like to give it a go in multiplayer as well.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

Yeah, there will be one on friday.
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
SirBeagles

Post by SirBeagles »

So, there is a good chance that the new DLC (immersion pack) will corrupt all saves and force us into a new game. With that in mind,
everybody interested in joining should come join us in the EU4 channel at 6:30pm on Friday. Every Friday. I've cleared my commitments (and had a bunch of shit from my missus) to set this up as a continual game from now on.

Rules are simple.

No major nations/great powers.
No deliberate county kill.

That's all folks.

Post interest, but most importantly be in the EU4 channel in time, preferably 6pm, and set to go.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

Ja
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

Ivan J

Post by Ivan J »

Was the game set for Thursday 29. 6. ? I know we said something about doing it some other day this week, but can't remember exactly which day we set.
SirBeagles

Post by SirBeagles »

Ivan J wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 am Was the game set for Thursday 29. 6. ? I know we said something about doing it some other day this week, but can't remember exactly which day we set.
We'll be doing it tomorrow, starting from 1800-1830 as usual. Most people seemed to forget, I ought to have posted something.
Manx95

Post by Manx95 »

Will we be continuing tonight about 18:00??
Frags will make ya go boooom! :lol: :lol:
Ivan J

Post by Ivan J »

We should. 18:00-18:30 is when game should start
SirBeagles

Post by SirBeagles »

We will continue the game on 14/07. Set up time begins at 6pm GMT (UTC+0) and game starts at 6.30. We usually run through until 10-11pm GMT (UTC+0).

I'll stress again that anybody is free to join us on these nights. The year is currently 1659, but don't let that stop you. We will begin another game as soon as this one ends (1821) so this is a good opportunity to take a country that is small or out of the way (China/India is fun) and get (re)antiquated with the game and the new DLC's, all of which are available with me hosting without you having to own them. It's also a good way to see what the end of a game can look like if you haven't played through as far. We're quite willing to help people learn the game and give an even better experience for everybody in the new start. So let everybody who might be interested know and we'll see where it takes us.
SirBeagles

Post by SirBeagles »

Due to a test on the No.2 we will be pushing the final game of this campaign back to 11/08.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

iceland stronk