WarGame: Red Dragon

LtBlack-Fire

WarGame: Red Dragon

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Its an RTS game with a massive multiplayer games and servers , you can be any thing from Airborne commander to Naval ship commander , the game take place between 1960 and 2005 and it include almost 1300 Units (Vehicles + Infantry) which saw combat in real life and couple of Prototype in that time .

Its really fun to see an army of Tanks or Combined arms fighting over points . Me "Blackfire" , FM.Monty and Rayyan do play it and we still noobs in it but dame this game is epic .

Check it out if RTS style suit you : http://www.wargame-rd.com/
or search steam for it .

You can Massage me on TS3 or on the Forum if you want to join us .
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Nuttex

Re: WarGame: Red Dragon

Post by Nuttex »

It think it would be fair to clarify that the sea aspect of the game is kind of shit. You shouldn't be buying the game if all you want is sea battles.
ashley

Post by ashley »

Played this a few times with Tom and we kept getting our arses handed to us.....
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Nuttex wrote:It think it would be fair to clarify that the sea aspect of the game is kind of shit. You shouldn't be buying the game if all you want is sea battles.
Lol i dont know how to use the new forums , i actually reported By mistake xD ... am a dame noob .

any way , Yes its true but the whole point of the game is you can be any thing and fight a epic battles , which require you to have the skill to control an army and the ability of knowing what will the enemy do , its a hard game but its really fun if there is teamwork.
Last edited by LtBlack-Fire on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

ashley wrote:Played this a few times with Tom and we kept getting our arses handed to us.....
- Self Awareness think of what is happening around you e.g(Enemy Dropped infantry behind your guys , Send 2 squads to search for them and support them by arty or air support ).

- Having the perfect Deck to maintain the availability and the quality of your troops , it require a lot of practice or you can Import it from a friend .

- Teamwork , Communicate with the other members of the team .. Tell them for example you will lunch an attack on the left side , i need smoke arty to cover my approach . and trust me it works , people in that game uses their brain .

- Play the campaign , it will help you to understand what can this type of units do and that type of vehicle do , if you cant do it yourself , watch youtube and learn it .

- Lobby Trickin the lobby , check the Profile of every member in both teams and ofc join the team that has the better stats , if you're new to the game , its better to stick up to the good players to carry you to victory and to help you in your gaming experience , no one like to lose .

If you need more tips , Message me on TS3 and i'll help you from how to play to Decks and manufacturers .
Tom

Post by Tom »

We played versus the AI dude :D
Fuck playing against other humans hahahha

Brilliant game, sea battles are indeed a little shitty, but thats not where the fun lies i believe.
AI is a hard sum bitch tho.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Tom wrote:We played versus the AI dude :D
Fuck playing against other humans hahahha

Brilliant game, sea battles are indeed a little shitty, but thats not where the fun lies i believe.
AI is a hard sum bitch tho.

AI love to rush with alot of shit when they have alot of points , specially choppers ... to stop that either Play low point match or customize a deck that has no chopper and give it to them.

Human , are stupider that AI "Spoilers" .. its better to fight a player other than AI .
Tom

Post by Tom »

From my experience its a constant torrent of shit when playing difficult AI...
It helps to have an AI buddy, but no guarantees :p
Stroganov

Post by Stroganov »

I played a lot of WarGame: Red Dragon when it was released and would love to play it in coop again. I find the game is a lot like Arma in that it requires a lot of teamwork to succeed. Let me know if you anyone ever wants to play, even just 2 people vs. AI.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Stroganov wrote:I played a lot of WarGame: Red Dragon when it was released and would love to play it in coop again. I find the game is a lot like Arma in that it requires a lot of teamwork to succeed. Let me know if you anyone ever wants to play, even just 2 people vs. AI.
Yeah sure, me and FM. Monty and Ryan do play between time and then, you can join us when you want :)
Stroganov

Post by Stroganov »

What are your Steam names? Mine is just Stroganov.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Lt.Black-Fire