Halo music video - A dark world

Ender

Halo music video - A dark world

Post by Ender »

Hey fellow members and players!

I would like to share a music video I made to show of some of the Amazing work of Bohemia and 343 industries game called Halo. I have gotten very deep into the story of Halo and it is truly amazing. Therefor I decided to create a music video about some of my favorite footage from the games.

Quick representation of the story:

The Halo world contains of two factions. The UNSC and civilisation and the insurgents. The fought battles to stop the insurgents from destroying for others. The ONI decided to make a top secret program (which was illegal)which is called the Spartan II program designated to create super soldiers. Kids with special genitics that makes them smarter, and bigger then most kids which had the futures of being a excellent soldier was kidnapped and replaced with a clone that eventually died of natural causes. These kids were trained in a secret facility every day to become the best they can become. Since the age of 6 they have been trained in warfare, military history, teamwork and alot of mental traits like dicipline and commitment. When they were 16 years old they had been undergoing an augmentation that increased alot of physical and mental traits like vision, reflexes, strength and speed. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_a ... procedures.

These Spartans were made to fight the Insurgents but one day the UNSC discovered a unknown ship who came using slipspace technology to get close to Earth. These aliens were known as the Covenant. They came to Earth believing there was a god who decided that humanity was to be eliminated. Therefor without any other thought or even talk they attacked the humans with the purpose of destroying the species. They almost won, lots of cities and civilians were killed. The UNSC marines weren't strong enough and the vehicles were too bad in comparison with the Covenant.

The Spartans were set into many different teams. Blue team, red team, and more. These Spartans were so good that in every exercise and competition against other squads, i.g the ODST's which is the UNSC elite soldiers. They Always won easily. The ODSTs got so tired of losing that they even gathered a four man Group of big, strong ODST's to attack in an attempt to kill John (one of the Spartans). But they failed. John without even breaking a sweat knocked them all out killing a few and damaging the others in self defense.

These Spartans were sent on desperate missions to protect Earth and all its colonies. They fought the best any soldier ever could and more. They used teamwork, intelligence, skills and Everything they learnt to protect Earth. Many Spartans died during this invasion because they sacrificed themselves to blow up huge Covenant ships saving humanity. The story goes on till today. This is ofcourse a game, but the story is so well made and amazing that the Spartans sacrifice can be related to many real Life soldiers who had the highest commitment.

Here is the music video, say what you think. I am aware of the copyright protected music but I am not a Youtuber and I won't care too much if the video gets removed. Listen to it all Before saying anything and hope you guys enjoy, and please take a moment to understand. I'm not asking for advertisement, I just want to share this Amazing story.= ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V8FPVrtVuE
In this video I want to represent the destruction that the Covenant made and how the Spartans came in to make a difference. Take a moment to see what is happening in some of these scenes. The Spartan & Marines protecting the civilians and fighting the Covenant back. The Civilians and Police begged for angels to come down to save them. Instead, the Spartans came. Today in real Life there are these horrible people with the only purpose of killing others. These people you can't talk with. And there gotta be those people that take care of them, to stop them from coming to people like you and me and create a nightmare.

I also highly recommend one animated Movie following the Spartans Life called: Halo the fall of reach
Attachments
2096793.jpg
2096793.jpg (189.48 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Tom

Re: Halo music video - A dark world

Post by Tom »

There's a section called "other games" where we discuss things like other games...
Ender

Re: Halo music video - A dark world

Post by Ender »

Okay! Thanks for Letting me know = ]