PlanetSide 2

LtBlack-Fire

PlanetSide 2

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

PlanetSide 2 is a free-to-play, massively multiplayer online first person shooter (MMOFPS). Empires fight on a massive scale where soldiers battle in an all-out planetary war on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail. PlanetSide 2 battles persist when thousands of players align in this game that challenges the skill and grit through intense land, air and vehicle gameplay.

Across four huge maps, players come together in enormous battles to win control of critical territories and key resources for their Empire. With an extensive skill tree and free-form class-based system, players customize their soldier, weapons and vehicles to match their play-style, as well as the needs of their squad, outfit or Empire. The world of PlanetSide 2 is massive and persistent with every soldier capable of making a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE

Snowman

Re: PlanetSide 2

Post by Snowman »

I'd be up for this if we have enough numbers. A large scale force of zeus community members would be pretty amazing.

I played this when it came out and thought I'd try it again recently. Still pretty good and free to play, but a little pay to win. Some good / essential unlocks only come with high certs but otherwise could still be interesting.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

oh yes, i do still play it from Beta until now and the changes they made is unbelievable as they fix a lot and added a lot.. The ability for lets say 20 people to coop and attack a settlement at the same time can make us invencible, 5 play as tanks, 3 air jets, 2 Gunships and 10 rifleman. its an epic firefight give you the feeling you are in a war.

of course it has some "pay to win" content, but if you played free enough you will get better stuff that the"Pay to win" do.

Who know, you might conquer a whole map in less than a day or so :D
Tipsi

Post by Tipsi »

Yeh with a good few of us I reckon we could put up a really well organised fight slicing through the public like a hot knife through butter
LittlePip

Post by LittlePip »

Apart from the issue some items in game are a bit pay to win getting a squad of zeus players could be a good bit of fun i'd be up for it.
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

We wouldn´t cut through shit on our own(even organized platoons need publics unless they are clans of ~100people). Most battles in this game are won by zerging(mass assault, basicly winning by numbers of inf / tanks) and maybe one squad flaking.
Would still be pretty good expirience though. Getting some organization in may be a change to it, just don´t think anyone would follow stuff you say.

They recently added a building system to the game. If someone has alot of ingame ressources we can set up defences (turrets/bunkers...) and defend besieged Facilitys

If it supports my statements: I have around 200 hours on Planet-Side and played in a 10man group.