Hearts of Iron IV

Rory

Re: Hearts of Iron IV

Post by Rory »

I would recommend the Nuttex games, they are good and worth playing and I wish I could play in more of them. But I would learn the basics first as the games are some of the most toxic environments ever known to man and you will probably get screeched at for breaking rule "310234 paragraph a - 3b" and not knowing the meta. If you played previous HOI's you should be fine though.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I guess I'll start learning in the meantime :lol: :lol:
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

Rory wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 pm I would recommend the Nuttex games, they are good and worth playing and I wish I could play in more of them. But I would learn the basics first as the games are some of the most toxic environments ever known to man and you will probably get screeched at for breaking rule "310234 paragraph a - 3b" and not knowing the meta. If you played previous HOI's you should be fine though.
That´s a misrepresentation of reality, I call fake news!
There are only 310233 rules. And all of them are required to ensure that the game can flow and so that we can get to justify removing (degenerates) that seek to destroy the experience of the other players.
Rip Inglisch
ashley

Post by ashley »

Rory is a degenerate :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

I will quote you on that from now on
Rip Inglisch
Nuttex

Post by Nuttex »

Rory wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 pm If you played previous HOI's you should be fine though.
On the contrary, you will want to puke your guts out once you've seen what they'd done to Hearts of Iron with HoI IV.