Server 1 state

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
Lexlions123

Server 1 state

Post by Lexlions123 »

Hey all,

its easy to sort the number on the server 1. All we need is to try and take turns as experienced players to play on server 1. I played on it all day and was being a admin of it somewhat and i got for just 2 of us to at least 20+ just take a hour or two on server 1 to help bring it back up to par.

Cheers
Lex
Smolof

Re: Server 1 state

Post by Smolof »

To be fair though, I'm pretty sure the lack of players on server 1 has increased our numbers on server 2. Because players tend to go to the more populated server. We had over 50 players last week, which almost never happened before.

But still, getting those numbers back up is good stuff.
Last edited by Smolof on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
LtBlack-Fire

Re: Server 1 state

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Have you read the Admin Meeting Minute, The community is trying to preform a CPR on the server, Recent Test shows the server has some pulse but not enough to Sistine it self.

You need to know as well most of the community players and server 1 players have college, There is finals running around these days in some countries which stop some one from playing for a while as well as School.

All Communities have the same problem, it will fix it self by it self, but before that we are keeping it alive for them.

-Blackfire
Always Have A Zeus Mission...