BUG REPORT THREAD for Patrol Ops v6a (ALTIS)

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
Dave

Re: BUG REPORT THREAD for Patrol Ops v6a (ALTIS)

Post by Dave »

"Deploy the communications tower" mission got stuck and never finished once the tower was up last night.
Ingame/TS: Dave One
hlaforsberg

Post by hlaforsberg »

There appears to be several bugs with viechels not spawning. and missions wont spawn after completed nor after a reorg.
Martin

Post by Martin »

New mission did not appear for me while spectating. (I was the only downed person spectating). Other players who were alive were able to see new mission while I was not. The mission was repair airfield in between feres and selakano. After aborting and reslotting the tasks appeared again.
Martin

Post by Martin »

A bug with the yellow circles on the map still being there even after the players in that location either bled out or aborted. I'm not certain if the circles stayed longer than the 20 minute bleed out period, or if it was just that the players left before it ended.
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

We've tested similar, by using the csar helo and attaching the sling ropes to the body and lifting it clear of obstructions, but of course that depends on being able to get to the body in the first place. You can always try lift the obstruction out of the way first, but with the CSAR helo being a little bird this is limited in effectiveness.