BUG REPORT THREAD for Patrol Ops v6a (ALTIS)

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
TurokGMT

BUG REPORT THREAD for Patrol Ops v6a (ALTIS)

Post by TurokGMT »

Please use this thread to provide info about any issues you may have encountered with the latest version of the Patrol Ops map that will be running on SERVER 1 as the regular mission.

Please try to give clear information about the issue encountered e.g.

WHAT were you trying to do
Is the bug related to a VEHICLE, ENEMY or PLAYER unit
Were you able to REPEAT the bug / Did it affect more than one player on the server

The clearer the info, the more likely the issue can be dealt with.

Thank you for providing feedback,

TurokGMT
TurokGMT

Re: BUG REPORT THREAD for Patrol Ops v6a (ALTIS)

Post by TurokGMT »

Bug report (Sat 24th Sept)

Appears to be an issue with respawn for HAWK's pawnee - not respawning after more than 15 minutes.
Pawnee was located in the field and destroyed by admin, no sign of it after that

Terox Note: No issue found with this
TurokGMT

Post by TurokGMT »

JIP players reporting unable to see any information in the map briefing once mission has started

Fairly sure it's JIP related as players were able to see briefing details on initial mission launch
TurokGMT

Post by TurokGMT »

Problem with RECON JIP players - unable to see the "Redeploy Soldier" option on flag.
Tested with player Henrik by disconnecting/reconnecting to server, also tested by reslotting without disconnect from server.
TurokGMT

Post by TurokGMT »

MURRAY says pleasepleaseplase remove the ability for players to ping zeus using Y key.
We were forced to kick at least 4 players following key spamming
TurokGMT

Post by TurokGMT »

Suggestion for a billboard with custom texture with server rules and regs to prevent continual need for re-org and instruction by admin to new players?
Stevo

Post by Stevo »

Enemies spawning inside of FOBs while it is occupied by friendlies, CSAR was in FOB Ruby and IE kept spawning next to us in the same corner.

You can use the cargo ropes to pick up and carry live players, not sure if that's supposed to be possible.

While teleporting from FOB Ruby to BASE one of our members was teleported to the bottom left corner of the map where he died.

The CSAR Hummingbird despawning while at an FOB (has happened more than once)

In CSAR no one is able to repair vehicles even the pilot who can get a tool kit out of the ammo box
Kyoptic

Post by Kyoptic »

While in ZGM slot, unable to add players to edit list (and players are not always present in that list by default). This would *extremely* useful to have on always and reliably as an admin.
Making the world a better place, by shooting people in the face.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Anecdotal, but seemed more likely for new enemies to spawn right on top of players. Had one point earlier where an Ifrit spawned less than 50m away from me and a few of my squad, have never seen them spawn anything like that close before (though only one occasion so maybe just bad luck).
Last edited by Dave on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingame/TS: Dave One
Freak

Post by Freak »

Bit unsure about what seems to be the new way of handling downed players.

Just had a very confusing experience when I was looking at the map and the helicopter I was in crashed just enough to leave everyone downed but not dead. First thing I did was try and cancel the map, but I then got a smaller map on top of my existing map along with some other information, looked like a jumbled mess really.

I eventually got out of that (I think by hitting Esc) to be greeted with a close up view of my shoulder, a very long bleed out timer *, and not much else. We were a long way from anywhere and no help was going to come, then people realised that you can no longer choose to respawn (?!) so everyone just quit instead.

Don't really get why lying wounded has become so complicated.

* just thought I'd mention that the timer was over 1000 seconds (more than 15 minutes) - seems a bit excessive
Last edited by Freak on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave

Post by Dave »

The spectate list is showing every player on the server as being in every squad for me.

Also I was awaiting revive, but my character animation was stuck in "standing upright looking totally normal", so no one was reviving me as I looked fine.
Karle

Post by Karle »

Daves anecdotal can be confirmed. Had an ifrit spawn right in front my eyes <100m away and an APC spawned around 700m away. Sat idle and cold on thermal but awoke after about 30secs and wrekt everything.

One of the squad died and respawned with a completely different loadout. (Too any available)
Dave

Post by Dave »

The "defend some random military compound" objective seemed reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally slow last night. We must have sat there for over half an hour waiting for more than occasional patrols to turn up. It was slow to the point that people started suspecting it was broken.
Michi

Post by Michi »

Freak wrote:Bit unsure about what seems to be the new way of handling downed players.

Just had a very confusing experience when I was looking at the map and the helicopter I was in crashed just enough to leave everyone downed but not dead. First thing I did was try and cancel the map, but I then got a smaller map on top of my existing map along with some other information, looked like a jumbled mess really.

I eventually got out of that (I think by hitting Esc) to be greeted with a close up view of my shoulder, a very long bleed out timer *, and not much else. We were a long way from anywhere and no help was going to come, then people realised that you can no longer choose to respawn (?!) so everyone just quit instead.

Don't really get why lying wounded has become so complicated.

* just thought I'd mention that the timer was over 1000 seconds (more than 15 minutes) - seems a bit excessive

This is where CSAR comes in!!!!
Tactical Heli face plant anyone?
Blue tag Member
Jungle Trained, Diver Trained
Michi

Post by Michi »

Helicopter bug, if shot down/crashed and the heli lands upside down CSAR cant revive you. You need to be kicked and rejoin the server, would be nice if you could drag people out of helis.
Tactical Heli face plant anyone?
Blue tag Member
Jungle Trained, Diver Trained