Zeus Familiarisation Training Enrolment

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
Fredrik45mc

Re: Zeus Familiarisation Training Enrolment

Post by Fredrik45mc »

I will try to partisepate on the 3-FTM training.
Last edited by Fredrik45mc on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

If there is a FMT-3 tomorrow, ill be there (although i dont think there is)
Const

Post by Const »

I would like to participate in the Training, starting at FTM-1. Will that be possible in next few weeks?
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Zeus Community Training - FMT 1

Saturday 5th May at 1300 GMT.

For those wishing to attend part 1 of the training. MAKE SURE you've read the FMT player manual, watched the videos and have the ZClient addon installed and working BEFORE turning up to the session. The more of the FMT player handbook you are able to digest, the quicker we will get through the session. More details can be found in the Central Info Repo http://info.zeus-community.net/.

You must do the pre-requisites BEFORE the session as we will not delay the start time. All info should be in the link above.

Please reply below if you intend to attend this session. The session will only take place if there are more than 5 people signed up and in attendance on the day.

Note: FMT training uses the same mods as Server 1 (ZClient, ZCBA_A3), NOT the addon server. More info here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ipb ... sp=sharing

StealthySnowman.
zezblit

Post by zezblit »

Hey, I'd like to sign up for whatever training you've got going :)
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Hi folks,

I'm ready to start another round of FMTs once I see enough interest in them to run the sessions (minimum of 6 signups).

If you want to take part in the FMTs, to obtain the clan tag in game and also progress into some of the more advanced training sessions available, post a reply with your interest in the sessions i.e. all the FMTs or just which part you need to complete next. Please keep in mind that the FMTs must be completed in order.

Cheers,

StealthySnowman
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

I'd love to sign up, but I can't guarantee I'd show up, so I'm afriad I'll have to do without the FMT for a bit longer.
“If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life.”

- Igor Sikorsky
Karle

Post by Karle »

Up for doing the advanced sessions if possible? Need the Diver cert but wouldn't mind doing Jungle again if more people would want to do that
Folau

Post by Folau »

Yeah, if there's other stuff beyond FMT I would be keen too - pretty interested in Jungle.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Yo! I really appreciate your training efforts!

I am up for FMT - 1 complete and, after that, specialized training.

Although i got 3-4 jobs atm 'till ~roughly end of September. So i can't really promise to show up 120%, even on weekends, since there's so much to do and it's getting hard for me to say NO to friends or family at weekends ;)
In addition, it's gardening time and i have a big garden just outside town i care for, so almost every weekend is reserved for that or some repairs :///:(
Ender

Post by Ender »

I have done all the trainings but I am up to re-do any of them to fill the numbers.

I also feel as if even though I am familiar with the things learnt from the training, in order to truly master the information/techniques given I need to take notes and repeat until I can do it without even thinking about it. Therefor i'd love to participate in any of the trainings to truly earn the tag I was assigned.
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

FMT 3 Please!!
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Bump!!!
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Hi folks, just a recap on our training programme.

These training sessions are our attempt at increasing the individual’s personal abilities within the game, raising the overall gameplay standard on our servers. It is important to us that we try and maintain a critical balance of trained vs. untrained members and guests. Community members displaying good awareness, discipline, comms, maneuvers and formations are our best advertisements for gathering new members and keeping the numbers up which allows us in turn to provide you with the large scale organised milsim environment.

There are three sessions which are spread out over a number of days (usually weekends, but mid week sessions can be arranged if enough people are interested). Each session is based on a detailed lesson plan. This enables consistency between each group of players being taught. Although the lesson plan is not available, there is a player handbook which allows you to become familiar with the concepts we go through in the sessions.

Unfortunately there is a minimum requirement of six people attending in order to run the sessions. Some concepts in the training can only be demonstrated and performed adequately with a decent number of players, formations and fire control orders for example. Also, the live fire exercises work much better if the squad is able to cover all available roles. Each of the three session must be done in order as each one builds upon the concepts in the previous session.

If you wish to attend the sessions and help us maintain the quality of this community, please reply below with the sessions you need to attend.

Thanks to all those who have already completed, or started, the training (212 people at the last count). Your efforts are appreciated.

StealthySnowman.
Predosa

Post by Predosa »

I would like to do FMT 1