Zeus Familiarisation Training Enrolment

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
Marvin2821997

Re: Zeus Familiarisation Training Enrolment

Post by Marvin2821997 »

Sign me and "Bucket" up for the next FMT 1 Training.
Thanks
I'm NuggetButthurt
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

ZEUS Community Familiarisation and Training: Part 3

As we have 6 people signed up for FMT-3 this will be the next session (for those who have completed the first two parts).
FMT-3 will be held on Saturday 23rd Sept at 1:00pm BST.

Please turn up at least 5 minutes early so we can get the session started with minimum delays.

Make sure to digest the appropriate sections of the Manual relating to ZFMT3 before turning up to the session.

Please note: This session is focused on squad movement, formations, control etc there is a minimum number of participants required (6+) to make the session viable. Any less may force a cancellation of the session.
Codlitz

Post by Codlitz »

I would like to attent the FMT 3

aka. M. Mott
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Zeus Community Training - FMT 1

Saturday 8th October at 1.00pm BST.

For those wishing to attend part 1 of the training. MAKE SURE you've read the FMT player manual, watched the videos and have the ZClient addon installed and working BEFORE turning up to the session. The more of the FMT player handbook you are able to digest, the quicker we will get through the session. More details can be found in the Central Info Repo http://info.zeus-community.net/.

You must do the pre-requisites BEFORE the session as we will not delay the start time. All info should be in the link above.

Please reply below if you intend to attend this session. The session will only take place if there are more than 4 people signed up and in attendance on the day.

Note: FMT training uses the same mods as Server 1 (ZClient, ZCBA_A3), NOT the addon server.
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Todays FMT-1 cancelled due to poor turnout.

If you are interested in the training sessions we provide, please indicate which session you need (MUST be done in order) in the strawpoll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14094479

Snowman
Jim

Post by Jim »

Any chance that the FMT 1 could be done on a Monday or Wednesday night?
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

If there are at least 4 or 5 people wanting to start with FMT-1 I will be happy to organise a session for a Monday evening.

Once I see that level of interest here in the forum or on the straw poll I can organise the most convenient session (Saturday afternoons or Monday evenings depending on what people want), however, I am sure you can appreciate that we won't organise any session for less than 4 people for FMT-1 (a minimum of 6 people required for FMT2 & 3 as these sessions are more squad based).

Stealthy.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Thanks Stealthy,

I'll ask some other green badges on Thursday & Sunday
Spank

Post by Spank »

Hi. My name is boris, and I would like sign up to your FMT-1 training course. Thanks.
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Thanks for expressing your interest.

Once I see more than 4 people signed up for the FMT-1 I will organise a weekday evening session. Most likely a Monday or Friday evening.

Please register your FMT session preference here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/14094479

Snowman
Purple Magnet

Post by Purple Magnet »

I am looking forward to a FMT-2 session in a weekend anytime soon.

I've missed a previous FMT-2 session because I was unaware that there was one (they don't happen that often, so I don't check as much). Maybe an announcement on the server when a FMT is planned so people become more aware of the training sessions? Or maybe a way to notify people if they've shown interest in a FMT session, by e-mail for example.

Just thinking out of the box, cheers
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

Zeus Community Training - FMT 1

Saturday 2nd December at 1300 BST.

For those wishing to attend part 1 of the training. MAKE SURE you've read the FMT player manual, watched the videos and have the ZClient addon installed and working BEFORE turning up to the session. The more of the FMT player handbook you are able to digest, the quicker we will get through the session. More details can be found in the Central Info Repo http://info.zeus-community.net/.

You must do the pre-requisites BEFORE the session as we will not delay the start time. All info should be in the link above.

Please reply below if you intend to attend this session. The session will only take place if there are more than 4 people signed up and in attendance on the day.

Note: FMT training uses the same mods as Server 1 (ZClient, ZCBA_A3), NOT the addon server.

If you cannot make the weekend then we can look at shifting the date to next week where we could run an evening session instead. So please reply and let me know your availability.

StealthySnowman.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

I can do 13:30, any takers?
sittinggear

Post by sittinggear »

I can attend 13:00.
lucius

Post by lucius »

im out that morning, but if im back you can count on my assistance.