Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule is up for review. See here for details.... Please register your vote and offer your opinion

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Antistasi Nato and CSAT slots PvP Slots

Any Topics related to the No.1 Server
Layden

Antistasi Nato and CSAT slots PvP Slots

Post by Layden » Thu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

So yesterday I joined the antistasi mission on Malden as a Nato member (opposite team). When I joined this slot, there seemed to be a lot of negativity coming from the independent team suggesting that using the slot was a breach of the rules and soon after I was vote kicked from the slot which I didn't really understand. After looking over the rules google doc I can't seem to find any rule against PVP (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PVc ... pt4eehch62).
Although I think it needs to be made clear by the admins whether PvP should be allowed for this specific mission as it does make the mission more challenging.

Personally, i feel that the Nato and CSAT make the missions more interesting and it keeps rebels on their toes, you never know when there may be a player in the outpost you attack as opposed to just ai. I think if it is allowed there should definitely be rules for using it such as no killing Petros or base attaching, I think it would also be smart to make it so that there is a ratio of 6/7 rebels to 1 nato.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts!