Yes
97%
Maybe
3%

Total votes: 32

Beyond your Ken

Re: Faces of War Special Event

Post by Beyond your Ken »

When I tested on the test server I was referring to server #4. My question above about the filenames being change is the problem I am asking.
[Ben]

Post by [Ben] »

All the keys for the mods listed in the original post are on the server. The name of the mods folders on the server does not affect a clients ability to connect to a server if they do not have matching folder names. You can have the mods in any folder you like as long as the pbos are signed with the matching bisigns.
You couldn't script your way out of a cardboard box.
[Ben]

Post by [Ben] »

IFA Lite and WW2 objects were updated on the workshop. Server has been updated.
You couldn't script your way out of a cardboard box.
Ender

Post by Ender »

Can't we keep the special event going until we run out of missions that is made. If for example we still have a few unplayed missions after today then we vote on increasing the event with one or a few gamenights depending on how many missions there is.

Personally I feel as if two GN is not enough time to truly enjoy the special experience and I want to try a few missions out again such as Mathers defend mission or StRiKeR's unplayed mission due to server crash.

I'm sure i'm not the only one.
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender
ashley

Post by ashley »

The event will run from 6th October to 13th October as planned. Feel welcome to set up another event afterwards if you enjoyed this one. It is also 3 gamenights not 2
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Also there is nothing stopping people from meeting up when it isn't an official gamenight (Thursday, Friday) to play missions. Server#4 should be available every day until the end of the 13th.
Olympus

Post by Olympus »

MOD set is very nice.I think Event bring to community some very good moments and I think all will be happy if give it one more week.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

no
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Wombat wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm Also there is nothing stopping people from meeting up when it isn't an official game night (Thursday, Friday) to play missions. Server#4 should be available every day until the end of the 13th.
what makes people play Game Night is the fact it's called "Game Night"... Remove the word "Game Night" from the equation and hardly any one will attend :)

Server 2 & Server 1 were open for players 24/7 and yet hardly anyone plays them outside game night these days, So why do you expect a lot of players will have an appetite for playing Server 4 Special event night?
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Olympus

Post by Olympus »

I think special event is <special> and for all is something diferent from every week situation.
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

Needs to be extended!!!111
Rip Inglisch