Text colour on forums

IceBreakerMM

Text colour on forums

Post by IceBreakerMM »

It might be just me, but I don't think so, because I've seen a lot of posts with text in black colour.

The default text colour of my posts is for some reason black, which makes it harder to read on the default forum background grey. I only noticed this recently, has anything changed and is there a way to change the default colour to that grey-ish one, that used to be default? I haven't been able to find that option in profile settings.
“If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life.”

- Igor Sikorsky
IceBreakerMM

Re: Text colour on forums

Post by IceBreakerMM »

And just like that the text is grey by default...what happened here?! :D
“If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life.”

- Igor Sikorsky
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

IceBreakerMM wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 am And just like that the text is grey by default...what happened here?! :D
And black here, I am so confused. (Changed this one purposefully to white, so it's visible.)

- Igor Sikorsky
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

I am so sorry for dragging so many posts here, but I dunno how to delete topic, feel free to do so, because I just found out it only does the black text on new posts, and when I come back later it's back to grey-ish colour.

- Igor Sikorsky

Post by 2600K »

"We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman."
Eagle-Eye

Post by Eagle-Eye »

As far as I could tell during the past weeks, only the most recent post is in black. As soon as someone posts later, the message changes to white / grey.

Image example: https://i.imgur.com/fG9bpTK.png
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

Yes, found out....but it's still a bit annoying to me.

- Igor Sikorsky
lawman

Post by lawman »

On an (extremely) vaguely related note, I am currently unable to create new forum threads.
Hence the high-jacking of this one to raise my issue.

I am given the following error message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /a3forums/posting.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Hopefully one of you web sorcerers can look into it if you get time.

Cheers,
Law
IceBreakerMM

Post by IceBreakerMM »

I had a similar issue, trying one of the online VPN services fixed the problem for me (fixed is a strong word, but it was sufficient enough temporary fix, after some time I tried it without the VPN and it worked again), although I was unable to even access the forums.

- Igor Sikorsky