MEDALS

Olympus

MEDALS

Post by Olympus »

Yestarday Rodi destroy a BTR with explosions from real close contact.
In real world this soldier will receive a Medal for sure .
We could give certain medals in our members that made certain particular and separate action at the duration of MISSIONS and not only.
We could as an example have the following medals
bravery, team work, abnegation etc.
StRiKeR

Re: MEDALS

Post by StRiKeR »

We should also have poop medals like for when someone empties his entire backpack of RPGs and misses every shot so someone has to pull that kinda stuff... :P
In all honesty there couldn't be opportunities like those you speak of if somebody else didn't make a mistake to begin with. Be that a person that designs, plans or executes a mission. But of course it would be boring without, right? How about some inevitable rocket artillery so we can hand out some Purple Hearts again? Woowee.

But beyond all the snarkiness, there probably is room to point out distinguished actions a little more considering we usually shit on every fuck-up that occurs. It's like we have some kinda distorted standard that everything always has to go as smooth as a baby's butt and if it doesn't tables get flipped. I guess goals are there to strive for.

EDIT: And for the love of god let's not turn this into more Teamspeak groups.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

Make a monthly recap thread on the forums.
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
Ender

Post by Ender »

If this was a thing me and a LOT of other people would already have thousands of those medals. Not a practical idea. People would just do crazy to get them + It's not so tough in Arma. People would do something to earn a medal but there wasn't enough evidence so they wont get it and get pissed. I mean Almost everyone on a s2 gamenight are like 1-20 year old veterans
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

I accept paypal donations
Rip Inglisch