Zeus Online Store

The most disliked Feature/Price/Process is...

Designs (Price)
10%
Designs (Lack of designs)
10%
Designs (Lack of range)
10%
Designs (Poor quality)
10%
Shipping (Price)
20%
Shipping (Time)
No votes
Shop layout (CSS/Look etc..)
No votes
Shop Community awareness (Is it advertised/reminded enough within the community)
40%

Total votes: 10

MURRAY122

Zeus Online Store

Post by MURRAY122 »

Hello all,

Its been awhile for me regarding the online store as well as being around in general due to work commitments.
Looking at the reports from the Online store we have. Viewership is low, So am looking for feedback and a small poll to see what really turns you off from using the site/making a donation. If there is something not in the poll please feel free to post below and let us know.

Depending on the feedback, i will create an action plan to resolve the issues. This could range from switching services, adding designs or tweaking what we have. This will then be presented to the admin team to give it the go or change it up.

While on the topic, I am looking for designers for the store. So if you have a creative edge and have some spare time. Make it, give me a message and ill see if i can get it in there for you.

While i appreciate all feedback. Please make it constructive. I aim to work with the community to make this a useful tool for us to use and something we can all benefit from. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Bryan

Re: Zeus Online Store

Post by Bryan »

A few points:
1. Im pretty good at Graphic Design and very good at GIS/Map Making, How can i help?
2. Regarding donations, it feels like its just up on the site for fun, i need some inspiration to donate, whats it for? That part of the site has been the same as long as i can remember. What happens when we reach that goal?
***It may help to change the goal to make it feel like a donation will get us just that much closer to the goal, now it looks and feels insurmountable: 630/5660 GBP
3. Where is the link to the store, I cant even find it on the site

Happy to help out
Bryan
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

Bryan wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:51 am A few points:....
1. Here is the Link to the store.

2.If people Buy a item from the store it helps towards our Goal of £5660. Part of the payment covers the cost of making the item and the rest help with the community donation goal. The Goal is set for helping with the running costs as well as planned upgrades for the servers and community. More details about the goal can be found Here.

3. Looking for designs for on-demand printing. The recommended file size and type that we can take is
4200 x 4800 pixels (minimum 2000 x 2000px)
300 ppi
Transparent .PNG

If you need anything else, then let me know.
Thanks
MURRAY122
Thor

Post by Thor »

Awesome work on the designs & store!

But, since shipping fees make the prices worse.
-> Would it be possible to buy a design for a cup, for like 20 Euros + donation or so,
then take that design to a local "cup-printer" and get the final product?
To order a mug from your store from, for example, Germany would double the prizes, without that benefitting the community, it's just taxes & shipping..

Cheers, Thor
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

How about selling virtual t-shirts and mugs, you would be able to skip all manufacturing and shipping fees. It works for PUBG and CSGO, hell people (Backup) spent £400 on a virtual spaceship. We could be in for the big bucks here!!!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

Thor wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm Awesome work on the designs & store!

But, since shipping fees make the prices worse.
-> Would it be possible to buy a design for a cup, for like 20 Euros + donation or so,
then take that design to a local "cup-printer" and get the final product?
To order a mug from your store from, for example, Germany would double the prizes, without that benefitting the community, it's just taxes & shipping..

Cheers, Thor
Thanks Thor, Well thats something i am looking into. There are other online stores that offer better shipping costs. Shipping will always be an issue for some because there are community members stationed from around the world. Still... If the poll shows a large number of people having that as there main issue then i can look at switching our service to improve shipping and shipping costs.

Cobra. wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:40 pm How about selling virtual t-shirts and mugs, you would be able to skip all manufacturing and shipping fees. It works for PUBG and CSGO, hell people (Backup) spent £400 on a virtual spaceship. We could be in for the big bucks here!!!
Just so i get a more clear picture... are you talking about something sort of like kick-starter... where someone can donate £20 and then they get like a bundle ( Desktop wallpaper/Design file etc..) in return as a thank you?
lawman

Post by lawman »

A did a sketch for an idea, but can't attach an image...and have nowhere to upload it to :/
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

lawman wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:39 am A did a sketch for an idea, but can't attach an image...and have nowhere to upload it to :/
Sorry for the late reply,
Upload HERE Please
Ender

Post by Ender »

Murray, are you able to see progress of shipment?

I ordered a Zeus mug 4 weeks exact from now and it still hasn't arrived when shipping said 2-4 weeks?
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

Ender wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:29 pm Murray, are you able to see progress of shipment?

I ordered a Zeus mug 4 weeks exact from now and it still hasn't arrived when shipping said 2-4 weeks?

Hello Ender,

I can only see what you have ordered. If you contact Threadless they should be able to help. If you have lost your order number let me know and ill send you it
Ender

Post by Ender »

Yes, send it to me :D
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender
Backup

Post by Backup »

Cobra. wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:40 pm How about selling virtual t-shirts and mugs, you would be able to skip all manufacturing and shipping fees. It works for PUBG and CSGO, hell people (Backup) spent £400 on a virtual spaceship. We could be in for the big bucks here!!!
id pay double that for you to delete system_32
I feel like I get older every day - Smolof