Escape from Malden

Wombat

Escape from Malden

Post by Wombat »

I've had a report from a player on server#1 that the Escape from Malden mission sometimes breaks and prevents respawn and JIP for seemingly no reason even when there should still be respawns available to the group. He told me it doesn't happen every time but when it does, the only way to fix it is to restart the mission. I've done a quick search for feedback tickets or reports of this issue but couldn't find anything and I haven't personally experience this issue myself.

If you or someone you know has experience this issue, please report it here. Thanks for reading.
IceBreakerMM

Re: Escape from Malden

Post by IceBreakerMM »

Played it yesterday for the first time with Ash, Jim and Hades. I believe we didn't run into any troubles, as far as respawns and JIPs go...probably requires more testing...
“If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life.”

- Igor Sikorsky
caspy

Post by caspy »

i tried to play today coulnt get in at all cept saying mission failed all players killed.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

caspy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:12 pm i tried to play today coulnt get in at all cept saying mission failed all players killed.
This maybe the same issue or at least related. Thanks for reporting.