Server Unbalanced Population

Dimis140

Server Unbalanced Population

Post by Dimis140 »

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here and tryin' to learn the ropes of the community. My first experience at #1 server was super! I couldn't wait for another night to join and roll with you guys. But that day never came. #1 was empty while #2 always full. Can we do something about it? Maybe some Training course on the speed? I'v seen some new guys like me anticipating to hop in. :)
Bank

Re: Server Unbalanced Population

Post by Bank »

Hi Dimis, welcome to the community! While we try encourage members to play on server 1, they often prefer the mod set that we have on server 2. We do make a point of checking on the status of server 1, and when we find there is an unbalance of players the admins try to get players to move to server 1. For example, today we had 20+ players on server 2 while server 1 was empty. When the mission finished we all moved to server 1 so for a part of Saturday we had 25+ on server 1.

Another way to have fun and ensure there will be lots of people to play with is to join us on our game nights. On server 1 they are at 1830 BST on Thursdays and Sundays. We usually have 50+ players at these times.

Hope to see you on the server soon.
Not wrong, just an asshole