Zeus Merch

Manx95

Zeus Merch

Post by Manx95 »

Just a thought but has it ever been suggested about the possibility of creating merchandise of some sort for the community?

Perhaps a way to also help support the servers.
Frags will make ya go boooom! :lol: :lol:
Wombat

Re: Zeus Merch

Post by Wombat »

I think there'll be supply and demand issues... as in, there'll be no demand. I'd be pleasantly surprised to be proved wrong.
Manx95

Post by Manx95 »

Do appreciate that may be an issue.

No harm in testing the waters with a poll or what not?
Frags will make ya go boooom! :lol: :lol:
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

I did look into this a while back when the admins were talking about donations etc..

I did make a small store page but never published it. Think I got asked to do something else and forgot all about it. I can present what I had to the other admins and see if it would be good to do.
Tom

Post by Tom »

I would buy a t-shirt with the face of terox on it...
Face

Post by Face »

Eh shipping costs could be an issue for some people who live sorta not close to the UK (or where ever you would ship from). Might be worth seeing if you could set up some kind of donation rewards so like if you donate X amount you can get a kickass coffee mug or something. This way it feels like you as a community member are giving more and allows you as community managers to increase cost without feeling guilty of overcharging because you aren't selling things, you are thanking people for their donations with sweet sweet gifts.
Aiming is Overrated
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

Face wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 pm Eh shipping costs could be an issue for some people who live sorta not close to the UK (or where ever you would ship from). Might be worth seeing if you could set up some kind of donation rewards so like if you donate X amount you can get a kickass coffee mug or something. This way it feels like you as a community member are giving more and allows you as community managers to increase cost without feeling guilty of overcharging because you aren't selling things, you are thanking people for their donations with sweet sweet gifts.
Yeah, that's true but that idea is going on the thought that we already have some kick ass mugs to sell.

We would need a company to make and ship the product, so it would be wherever they are based so, shipping would be different for everyone
Face

Post by Face »

MURRAY122 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:35 pm We would need a company to make and ship the product, so it would be wherever they are based so, shipping would be different for everyone
Well yeah the whole shipping cost issue is what I'm trying to solve. Just like make it so that if you donate $50 you get the sweet mug if you so choose.

But you're right in order for this to be viable you're probably going to have to set up a store anyways to get the whole inventory thing rolling. Maybe this is just an idea if you go through with the selling merch idea and it doesn't go as planned and you somehow end up with a load of kickass mugs that you don't want.
Aiming is Overrated
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

I've some ideas on this already, plus.. if we do go down a Zeus branded product route then we MUST have one person responsible for the brand items. Otherwise you end up with assets in lots of colour, size, shape, font variances and it all ends up just looking cheap. If we go down this route, let's do it properly. I have a few distributors in mind, all varying in commission.

If anyone, other than myself, else has industry design experience making corporate/ product branding documents and guidelines .. make yourselves known.
MURRAY122

Post by MURRAY122 »

Snowman wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:36 pm
I'll send you what I have when am off work. You might make something more out of it than what I have done with it.
Rodi

Post by Rodi »

I´d be interested in a CD or MP3 collection of "Rory Reads"
Rip Inglisch
Kyoptic

Post by Kyoptic »

Rodi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 pm I´d be interested in a CD or MP3 collection of "Rory Reads"
+1.
Making the world a better place, by shooting people in the face.
OldManVegas

Post by OldManVegas »

DYAFTB
Last edited by OldManVegas on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supahgamer

Post by supahgamer »

Mousepads?
Which part is the trigger
supahgamer

Post by supahgamer »

Also there is a site called merchify that produces on demand and handles logistics might be a good place to check
Which part is the trigger