NO
45%
I DON'T CARE
9%

Total votes: 55

Milton

Unnsung on server 4

Post by Milton »

Just need to know how many people would be intrested in having Unsung back up onto the server four for a week or so for the seeder and ZGM missions as I have had people express intrest in it.

This is just to get an idea on the numbers as we need at least 20-25 people for it to be put through.

If you dont care there is a special option for you please don't vote yes or no because your mates told you to.

(If you want to make a post on how its a bad idea please make another thread we just want an idea on numbers.)
Last edited by Milton on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ashley

Re: Unnsung on server 4

Post by ashley »

Have you spoken to Ben about this? I suggest you speak to him first, server 4 isn't just a free server left laying around as discussed in the last thread about unsung. A whole week is a long time for Ben to not be able to use the server.
Milton

Post by Milton »

This has already been discussed with Stealthy via Stacey.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Organise a new special, play it for a night and then make it go away again you know... like a special.

I get the appeal of unsung, but it's not like numbers and gameplay on the no2 are super super and now we would split in 2 groups further lowering numbers. Seems like a legit plan to me.
Rory

Post by Rory »

This IS going to split numbers. No matter how great or terrible you think unsung is or the fact that this originally was meant to be a special. It doesn't matter, The server 2 population cant support 2 servers.
HeavenHammer

Post by HeavenHammer »

Rory wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:26 pm This IS going to split numbers. No matter how great or terrible you think unsung is or the fact that this originally was meant to be a special. It doesn't matter, The server 2 population cant support 2 servers.
"(If you want to make a post on how its a bad idea please make another thread we just want an idea on numbers.)"
Rory

Post by Rory »

HeavenHammer wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Rory wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:26 pm This IS going to split numbers. No matter how great or terrible you think unsung is or the fact that this originally was meant to be a special. It doesn't matter, The server 2 population cant support 2 servers.
"(If you want to make a post on how its a bad idea please make another thread we just want an idea on numbers.)"
I'm not saying how this is a bad idea. I'm saying how this isn't going to happen no matter what you vote. The admins have discussed this before.
Tom

Post by Tom »

HeavenHammer wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Cheeky cheeky...
Stacey

Post by Stacey »

You the community have had the vote. The unsung will be put back up...
It will only be up for a certain period of time. Keep checking the forums for the upcoming dates.
Stacey

Post by Stacey »

Thank you to everyone that voted. And it did matter what you guys voted.....
You needed 20+ to say yes which you got.
Nuttex

Post by Nuttex »

What is the point of organising special events if they go on for weeks? Don't they cease to be special at that point?
SirBeagles

Post by SirBeagles »

I'm assuming the standard no.1 game night rules (IE; server two being shut off) will apply to this as well? Because 20 people away from the no.2 will kill game nights if they're on this instead. And if the number two needs to be off during no.1 game night then so should this. So that's four nights during that week that this shouldn't be switched on.

If it's not switched off during no.1, what makes this so different than no.2? That would be complete bullshit just to appease a couple of players and an admin or two.

If it's not switched off during the no.2, congratulations we've got two game nights with low-ass numbers, preventing us from playing properly.

I'm just asking, because it seems to me that one or two individuals have had a bit of a pout and thrown their toys out of the pram to get something I can't see being beneficial to the community, let alone the no.2 game nights. I'd appreciate clarification.
Kickboxing_Bnana

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

i thought acre is running atm for testing
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

Rip acre testing
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
Kickboxing_Bnana

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

Stacey wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:53 am Thank you to everyone that voted. And it did matter what you guys voted.....
You needed 20+ to say yes which you got.
so you completely ignore the 20 other votes against putting it back up !

rip #2
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"