Apologize For Yesterday Gamenight 10/02

LtBlack-Fire

Apologize For Yesterday Gamenight 10/02

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Morning,

So i wanted to say sorry for what happen yesterday on game night, and the amount of stupid, irresponsible behavior and decision i made. I wasn't turned on for some reason, i just realized in the day "what the hell moment" why did i do this and that.

This is me and i hope my performance during the Game night "the 2 missions i commanded" did not roue the emergent nor dissipated the fun, and if Game night was sh*t because of my commanding, they i'm sorry and i take all responsibility for that.

This doesn't mean i won't Command or SL again, i will and always do, but this situation happens to all of us at least once and it's good for this person as it teach him some lessen about what not to do in the future.

In short words " Sorry for the Fu** Up".

Thank You.
-Blackfire
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Wombat

Re: Apologize For Yesterday Gamenight 10/02

Post by Wombat »

No need to apologise. Everyone makes poor decisions every now and then. The important thing is that you are willing to accept it and learn from it.

The two things I took away from that mission:
- As a commander, don't hesitate to adapt your mission plan if the current one is resulting in excessive casualties. Ask for regular sitreps/casreps from your squad leaders, those reports should give you clues as to if your initial plan won't work. Don't be afraid to order a squad(s) to retreat if the situation is dire.
- As a squad leader, don't hesitate to contact command to inform him that your squad is or will be taking too many casualties if you proceed with your current tasking. Squad leaders often have better situational awareness of their area of the battlefield. Give the commander the information he needs and provide your own suggestion for change of plan. Again, don't be afraid to order your squad to retreat if the situation is dire.

Retreating allows you to avoid unnecessary casualties, regroup your forces and communicate an improved plan of attack.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Thank you wombat.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Snowman

Post by Snowman »

+1