Proposal for Custom Ravage Mission "Event"

Taffer

Proposal for Custom Ravage Mission "Event"

Post by Taffer »

Hello gentlemen,

A friend of mine Edu - lately started playing on the server - is making a Custom Ravage mission for co-op of up to (at the moment) 4 players

Link to SP version - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2024456044 as you can see there are also mods that we use (I think it could be updated to use the Zeus ones + the mods like Ravage, etc.).

My question is, since we come along together and we do not think it is necessary to rent a server just for one mission, we would like to use Zeus and those who are interested can of course also join us (as I believe it would be possible to save the progress of the group for multiple sessions).

Could this be arranged and what can I do to make this possible?

As a token of appreciation we thought about donating towards the server (non-transactional, we do not want to rent it, we just want to have a place to play the game)

Thank you,
Taffer
Kickboxing_Bnana

Re: Proposal for Custom Ravage Mission "Event"

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

You can try to host the server from the arma client first, you dont need an actual server to play a small coop mission together
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
Wombat

Re: Proposal for Custom Ravage Mission "Event"

Post by Wombat »

We have a protocol for organising special events which you can view here.

I'm not familiar with this mission/mod, it doesn't look like the typical mod/expansion we've organised sepecial events around before.

If you have any questions, I recommend asking Ben who is the technician responsible for what happens with the servers. He is often on our Discord server if you struggle to reach him here.

As Bnana said, it may be easier to just host your own server (your Arma 3 client and PC acting as server).