Feedback for Anti Troublemaker by Ender

Section for any gamenight feedback.
Ender

Feedback for Anti Troublemaker by Ender

Post by Ender »

I hope people that played my mission can write a comment on suggestions or things that need and could improve!
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender

Re: Feedback for Anti Troublemaker by Ender

Post by 2600K »

Objective #3 has an enemy stuck under the floor.
Settings > Preferences > Untick 'Binarize New Scenario Files'

Fun mission overall, well done. Wasn't too sure about the start initially, but it worked out well.

Someone suggested letting players get their gear at the start which I thought was a great idea.
StRiKeR

Post by StRiKeR »

I understand the logistical challenge you like to provide at the start. However for that to come together, radios need to work tip top.

Also it might be an idea to give the people waiting in the sticks something to do while they are waiting for a pick up. Either you spawn them with no gear and let them rumble through their own "gun safe" to choose their kit or you write a little dialog that lets them play Pong or sth. Or you give them a TV screen to watch other players or the hostage situations from. Im sure youll have an idea.
Ender

Post by Ender »

Amazing! I have started working on this, appreciate the good feedback and I have some ideas up my sleeve! 😃
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender