Mission Manager (Bug Reporting & Feature request)

Terox

Mission Manager (Bug Reporting & Feature request)

Post by Terox »

We will be using this thread to monitor Mission Manager bugs and any feature requests.
Following is the link to the Mission Manager Google Doc
Mission Manager Google Doc

BUG LIST

FEATURE REQUEST
Snowman

Re: Mission Manager (Bug Reporting & Feature request)

Post by Snowman »

Bug:

- Filtering is problematic. Have to reload the page after using a filter rather than just clearing the filter.
- Can't change status of a user to DEV (Error: Request failed with status code 404)
- Can't change status of a user to GAME ADMIN (Error: Request failed with status code 404)

Feature request:

- Add in a 'Last played' counter (in days) for missions next to the last played date.
- Would like to be able to re-order the content by clicking on a columns title, for example: Clicking 'Author' would order list alphabetically by Author.
Folau

Post by Folau »

Bugs:
  • Mission showing up with an older version still present (see image below) - to do with the "V" being caps possibly?
  • In fact a lot of mine have the wrong version numbers (Alesia is at least 2, Spring Cleaning 3).
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Feature request:

When a new version of a mission is uploaded, it would be ideal if the database automatically grabs the mission info of the previous version and re-inputs it for the new version. Having to re-enter the min player count each time a new version was uploaded is a pain.
Folau

Post by Folau »

Bug Report:

Could be operator error, but the "claim mission" function doesn't seem to work for me. Not sure if I'm meant to be able to put a filename in myself and then it come up under "My Missions", but it hasn't worked for me before.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Bug:

- Filter still doesn't work. The filter displays less results than it should as if some entries are randomly ignored.

At the moment, there are bugs and missing features which prevent me from using it over the google sheet.
Eagle-Eye

Post by Eagle-Eye »

If one mission has a wrong name or syntax, it will cause the entire page for that server to fail loading. This can only be resolved by editing the filename on the server, which is only possible when it's not running.
Folau

Post by Folau »

Folau wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:08 pm Bug Report:

Could be operator error, but the "claim mission" function doesn't seem to work for me. Not sure if I'm meant to be able to put a filename in myself and then it come up under "My Missions", but it hasn't worked for me before.
Is there a correct format for the filename? For example if I'm trying to claim a mission whose filename (on my PC) is "co@ 28 Ancient History v03.tembelan.pbo" do I include the "pbo" file format, the "tembelan", the "co@ 28"? I'm not entirely sure what I should be inputting on that tab.

An admin can always assign me missions themselves, but if I can avoid it I try not to disturb them.