Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule is up for review. See here for details.... Please register your vote and offer your opinion


If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

Post Reply
User avatar
Snowman
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm
Contact:

Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Snowman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 pm

If you wish your fully tested and working mission to be transferred from a test server to production please list the details of the mission below.

Details needed are:
Server type (vanilla / addons)
Mission name
Mission type
min players - max players
Version
Island
Respawn type
Any notes.

All requests must be listed at least 2 hours prior to game nights or they may not be included in that game night.

StealthySnowman.

Spud
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Spud » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Addons
Reliable Intel
COOP
Min : 30 | Max : 51
v02
Diyala Iraq

Replace co@ 49 Reliable Intel with co@ 51 Reliable Intel v02

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Spud wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:09 pm
Addons
Reliable Intel
COOP
Min : 30 | Max : 51
v02
Diyala Iraq

Replace co@ 49 Reliable Intel with co@ 51 Reliable Intel v02
Done

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Set of missions to be uploaded for Server 1, all currently on Test Server 1.

The following are all updates to existing missions by the same name but -1 on version number:
  • co 25 Spring Cleaning v02 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 25 Supplies Surprise v03 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 30 Bleak House Redoubt v02 - 20-30 Player Coop
The final one is a new mission:
  • co 25 Proving Grounds v01
  • Coop
  • 15-25 Players
  • Tanoa
I was intending on having another ready today, but the weather may have killed my enthusiasm for staying indoors editing. If it's not complete by 1530 I will delay it until Thursday.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Folau wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm
Set of missions to be uploaded for Server 1, all currently on Test Server 1.

The following are all updates to existing missions by the same name but -1 on version number:
  • co 25 Spring Cleaning v02 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 25 Supplies Surprise v03 - 15-25 Player Coop
  • co 30 Bleak House Redoubt v02 - 20-30 Player Coop
The final one is a new mission:
  • co 25 Proving Grounds v01
  • Coop
  • 15-25 Players
  • Tanoa
I was intending on having another ready today, but the weather may have killed my enthusiasm for staying indoors editing. If it's not complete by 1530 I will delay it until Thursday.
Done

Beyond your Ken
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Beyond your Ken » Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Following missions on test server 1 can be moved to server 1,
1. co 33 Radio Vietnam / tanoa / 12-33 players
2. co 36 Dynamo deux / altis / 20 -36 players
3. co 36 OP Stug / altis / 15 -36 players

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Beyond your Ken wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm
Following missions on test server 1 can be moved to server 1,
1. co 33 Radio Vietnam / tanoa / 12-33 players
2. co 36 Dynamo deux / altis / 20 -36 players
3. co 36 OP Stug / altis / 15 -36 players
Done

Jacob
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Sun May 20, 2018 4:55 pm

server 1
New:
1. co 29 GangWars v01
Tanoa, 10-29 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
2. co 08 Agia Strike v02
Stratis, 3-8 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

Update
1.co 45 Kastro Siege v06
Altis, 15-45 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v05.
2.co 14 Task Belfor v05
Tanoa, 7-14 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v3
3.co 10 Camp 133 v04
Tanoa, 7-10 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
4.co 09 Vigny insertion v02
Malden, 5-9 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Jacob wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:55 pm
server 1
New:
1. co 29 GangWars v01
Tanoa, 10-29 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
2. co 08 Agia Strike v02
Stratis, 3-8 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

Update
1.co 45 Kastro Siege v06
Altis, 15-45 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v05.
2.co 14 Task Belfor v05
Tanoa, 7-14 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v3
3.co 10 Camp 133 v04
Tanoa, 7-10 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
4.co 09 Vigny insertion v02
Malden, 5-9 players, RESPAWN, JIP, original v01.
Done. I've never uploaded so many new and updated missions in one day, keep up the good work guys :D

Spud
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Spud » Wed May 23, 2018 3:41 pm

co@ 36 Catching Rays v04.Tembelan Needs Uploading to #2.
co@ 45 Winter's Bite v04.chernarus Needs Uploading to #2.
co@ 45 Winter's Bite v03.chernarus Needs Removing from #2.

All On #2 Test Server
Spreadsheet is complete

cookiemonster
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by cookiemonster » Wed May 23, 2018 3:53 pm

done

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 am

Another new one for S1, currently on the test server:
  • co 25 Ravi ta Landings v01
  • Coop
  • 15 - 25 Players
  • Tanoa
I also noticed that some of the old versions of missions that got updated are still on S1 - is that a problem?

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Folau wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 am
Another new one for S1, currently on the test server:
  • co 25 Ravi ta Landings v01
  • Coop
  • 15 - 25 Players
  • Tanoa
I also noticed that some of the old versions of missions that got updated are still on S1 - is that a problem?
Done. We try to clean up the servers by deleting old files when possible but unfortunately you can only delete files when the server is off.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location: Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu May 31, 2018 5:29 pm

Server type: vanilla.
Mission Name: Operation Dewey Canyon (Part 1)
Mission type: CO-OP
Min/Max Players:30 - 50
Version: v1
Island: Altis
Respawn type: Both (Up to mission CO)
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

cookiemonster
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by cookiemonster » Thu May 31, 2018 5:54 pm

done

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests