Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule has been set. See here for details

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun May 12, 2019 3:35 pm

Jacob wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:58 am
NEW
server 3. EVENT missions:

co 38 GM Bridges to Cross v01
weferlingen, CO-OP, 24-38 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 38 GM Push Back v01
weferlingen_winter, CO-OP, 25-38 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 42 GM Defender v01
weferlingen, CO-OP, 30-42 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 44 GM Clear Skies v01
weferlingen, CO-OP, 28-44 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 44 GM Strike v01.
weferlingen_winter, CO-OP, 30-44 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 81 GM Final Strike v01
weferlingen, CO-OP, 45-81 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

All are in the file of the mission making channel.
Done

milki
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by milki » Wed May 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Upload request server 3:

co 34 GM White Night v04.gm_weferlingen_winter
co 42 Bridges Burning v03.gm_weferlingen_summer
co 50 GM Red Bridge v04.gm_weferlingen_summer

All updated with important fixes like adding missing gasmasks, adding an extra tank into the co 42 to have a realistic soviet tank platoon and fixed the signal tab. They're all in the mission making channel on ts

User avatar
Snowman
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Snowman » Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm

milki wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:00 pm
Upload request server 3:

co 34 GM White Night v04.gm_weferlingen_winter
co 42 Bridges Burning v03.gm_weferlingen_summer
co 50 GM Red Bridge v04.gm_weferlingen_summer

All updated with important fixes like adding missing gasmasks, adding an extra tank into the co 42 to have a realistic soviet tank platoon and fixed the signal tab. They're all in the mission making channel on ts
Done.

Jacob
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm

VANILLA SERVER
New:
co 34 Pirate Island II v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 20-34 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 42 Fortress hill v01
Altis, CO-OP, 30-42 players, WAVE RESPAWN, JIP.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu May 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Jacob wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm
VANILLA SERVER
New:
co 34 Pirate Island II v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 20-34 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 42 Fortress hill v01
Altis, CO-OP, 30-42 players, WAVE RESPAWN, JIP.
Done

Jacob
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Sun May 26, 2019 3:20 pm

NEW
server 3. mission:

co 42 GM Cleanup v01
weferlingen winter, CO-OP, 25-42 players, WAVE RESPAWN, JIP.

in the files of the mission making channel.

User avatar
Snowman
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Snowman » Sun May 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Jacob wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:20 pm
NEW
server 3. mission:

co 42 GM Cleanup v01
weferlingen winter, CO-OP, 25-42 players, WAVE RESPAWN, JIP.

in the files of the mission making channel.
Done

Tom
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Tom » Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Details needed are:
Server type : addons
Mission name : co@32 Trident E1 v01.WL_Rosche.pbo
Mission type : coop
min players - max players : 18 - 32
Version - 01
Island - Rosche
Respawn type - what's a respawn?
Any notes.
There shouldn't be respawn on no2 missions :)

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed May 29, 2019 4:53 pm

Tom wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 pm
Details needed are:
Server type : addons
Mission name : co@32 Trident E1 v01.WL_Rosche.pbo
Mission type : coop
min players - max players : 18 - 32
Version - 01
Island - Rosche
Respawn type - what's a respawn?
Any notes.
There shouldn't be respawn on no2 missions :)
Done

Jacob
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 pm

VANILLA SERVER
New:
co 18 Shanty town v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 10-18 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 34 Fog II v01
Altis, CO-OP, 20-34 players, RESPAWN, JIP.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu May 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Jacob wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:12 pm
VANILLA SERVER
New:
co 18 Shanty town v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 10-18 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
co 34 Fog II v01
Altis, CO-OP, 20-34 players, RESPAWN, JIP.
Done

Vonhye
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Location: Königreich Böhmen
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Vonhye » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Please move from Test S2 to S2.

co@ 34 Kosciuszko on Tembelan v01.Tembelan.pbo

min 22. Rebels fight Russians.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:38 pm

Vonhye wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 pm
Please move from Test S2 to S2.

co@ 34 Kosciuszko on Tembelan v01.Tembelan.pbo

min 22. Rebels fight Russians.
Done

SirBeagles
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by SirBeagles » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Please move from Test S2 to S2.

co@ 45 Fog of War v.4 on Diyala

Minimum 20+ however ballsy you're feeling. (probably about 26 tho)

PMC desperately defends outpost in heavy fog with artillery support.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:08 pm

SirBeagles wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 pm
Please move from Test S2 to S2.

co@ 45 Fog of War v.4 on Diyala

Minimum 20+ however ballsy you're feeling. (probably about 26 tho)

PMC desperately defends outpost in heavy fog with artillery support.
Done

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests