Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support
We are aware of a minor CSS issue in the forums. This was due to site AV having an issue with some files. We are working to fix the identified errors and hope to return the forum to normal operation soon. If you spot any issues in the forum please PM Snowman.

Global Mobilisation DLC gamenight schedule has been set. See here for details

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

Post Reply
User avatar
Folau
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:19 pm

New Mission:

co 32 Operation Touchdown v02.altis
Server 1
20-32 Players
Wave Respawn, JIP Teleport

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Folau wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:19 pm
New Mission:

co 32 Operation Touchdown v02.altis
Server 1
20-32 Players
Wave Respawn, JIP Teleport
Done

Eagle-Eye
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:31 pm

milki wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:32 pm
Updated mission: co20 Oreo n Milk v04.altis
Fixed respawn issue, fixed briefing typo and made some other small improvements.

New mission: co 49 Chapeau Chapoi v05.malden
21 to 49 players. jip teleport and all folau's nifty additions except for the respawn because of an unidentified issue.

Both are on the test server atm
Done.

milki
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by milki » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 pm

new server 1 mission:
co 45 Tanouka Tango v04 from test server 1. 31 player minimum recommended, JIP teleport, JIP protection on vehicles, combined arms and folau medical

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Updated Mission for Server 1:

co 32 Operation Touchdown v08 (check it is version 8 you get!)

> Fixed the issue with bagpacks on paradrop, you shouldn't have 60 grenades each (with Lawman as my witness...)
> Added some extra teleport options for afks
> Sorted out some cases for JIPs, but if you attempt to join squad during the drop you are going to have a (short) bad time

EDIT: Done by OneNan
Last edited by Folau on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Folau
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Folau » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am

Updates for Server 1:

co 32 Operation Touchdown v09

Small rebalance after successful completion on Sunday and some bugfixes.

co 28 Operation Alesia v06
co 36 Irate Lightning v06

Above bugs would have affected these, so I have also implemented the fixes here.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:33 pm

milki wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 pm
new server 1 mission:
co 45 Tanouka Tango v04 from test server 1. 31 player minimum recommended, JIP teleport, JIP protection on vehicles, combined arms and folau medical
Folau wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:44 am
Updates for Server 1:

co 32 Operation Touchdown v09

Small rebalance after successful completion on Sunday and some bugfixes.

co 28 Operation Alesia v06
co 36 Irate Lightning v06

Above bugs would have affected these, so I have also implemented the fixes here.
Done

Jacob
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 pm

VANILLA server
New:
co 32 Outpost Attack v01
Altis, CO-OP, 15-32 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 38 Molos Stand v01
Altis, CO-OP, 17-38 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.

Fish
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Fish » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:04 pm

Please Move from Server 2 Test, to Server 2 Production

Mission name : Co@ 30 Operation First Light V03.zargabad.pbo
Mission type : Coop
min players 22
max players 30:
Version V03
Island: zargabad
Respawn type : Spectator.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Jacob wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 pm
VANILLA server
New:
co 32 Outpost Attack v01
Altis, CO-OP, 15-32 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 38 Molos Stand v01
Altis, CO-OP, 17-38 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
Fish wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:04 pm
Please Move from Server 2 Test, to Server 2 Production

Mission name : Co@ 30 Operation First Light V03.zargabad.pbo
Mission type : Coop
min players 22
max players 30:
Version V03
Island: zargabad
Respawn type : Spectator.
Done

Jacob
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Jacob » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:51 pm

VANILLA server
New:
co 41 Crash Party v01
Malden, CO-OP, 20-41 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 22 Old Blues v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 10-22 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.

OneNanArmy
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by OneNanArmy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Jacob wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:51 pm
VANILLA server
New:
co 41 Crash Party v01
Malden, CO-OP, 20-41 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.
co 22 Old Blues v01
Tanoa, CO-OP, 10-22 players, NO RESPAWN, JIP.


Done

Fish
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Fish » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Please Move from Server 2 Test, to Server 2 Production

Mission name : Co@ 30 Operation First Light V05.zargabad.pbo
Mission type : Coop
min players 22
max players 30:
Version V05
Island: zargabad
Respawn type : Spectator.

Vonhye
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm
Location: Königreich Böhmen
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Vonhye » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Please move form Test Server 2 to normal S2:
Name: co@ 38 Parachuted Privates v02.Tanoa.pbo
Type: Coop
Min 25 players
Description: Parachute on island held by Syndikat and Red Skulls and steal their boats!

Thank you

User avatar
Wombat
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Fish wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:49 pm
Please Move from Server 2 Test, to Server 2 Production

Mission name : Co@ 30 Operation First Light V05.zargabad.pbo
Mission type : Coop
min players 22
max players 30:
Version V05
Island: zargabad
Respawn type : Spectator.
Vonhye wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:53 pm
Please move form Test Server 2 to normal S2:
Name: co@ 38 Parachuted Privates v02.Tanoa.pbo
Type: Coop
Min 25 players
Description: Parachute on island held by Syndikat and Red Skulls and steal their boats!

Thank you
Done

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest