Welcome to the Zeus Community Forums!
Read through the content contained in the links before posting a Help Thread:
Central Information Repository
Help and Support

If you want to paste code please use Pastebin to do it, we are currently having trouble with the spambots.

Store now available! | YouTube channel now up! | Discord server now up!

Mission UPLOAD requests

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts:406
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location:Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:
Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Server 1
Update

co 32 OP Dustpot v02.Malden.pbo
min 20**
Malden

Quality of Life Improvments.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

DustEyezz
Posts:7
Joined:Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by DustEyezz » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:04 pm

update:
Server 1
Malden
20 - 43 players
co 43 Tik Tok Brainwasher
V02
fixed the mission, changed first objective, added tinfoil hats.

User avatar
Wombat
Posts:572
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:24 pm

DustEyezz wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:04 pm
update:
Server 1
Malden
20 - 43 players
co 43 Tik Tok Brainwasher
V02
fixed the mission, changed first objective, added tinfoil hats.
LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:26 pm
Server 1
Update

co 32 OP Dustpot v02.Malden.pbo
min 20**
Malden

Quality of Life Improvments.
Done

User avatar
Ender
Posts:219
Joined:Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm
Location:Sweden
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Ender » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:02 pm

Updated Mission (Test 2 --> Server 2)

co@ 32 Operation Nix.v02 on Chernarus.
It is the challenge that makes one better, to push one's limit and actively look for things to do better- Ender

DustEyezz
Posts:7
Joined:Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by DustEyezz » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:19 pm

Server 1
Altis
30 - 56 Players
co 56 Yeet The Browser History
V01
Assets u said?

Eagle-Eye
Posts:151
Joined:Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location:Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:19 pm

DustEyezz wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:19 pm
Server 1
Altis
30 - 56 Players
co 56 Yeet The Browser History
V01
Assets u said?
Done.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts:406
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location:Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:01 pm

New Misison Server 1
Coop
co 36 OP Dustpot P2 v01.Malden.pbo
Min 20

Updated Misison Server 1
(No need to replay)
co 36 OP Dustpot P1 v03.Malden.pbo
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

Eagle-Eye
Posts:151
Joined:Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location:Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:19 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:01 pm
New Misison Server 1
Coop
co 36 OP Dustpot P2 v01.Malden.pbo
Min 20

Updated Misison Server 1
(No need to replay)
co 36 OP Dustpot P1 v03.Malden.pbo
Done.

User avatar
LtBlack-Fire
Posts:406
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am
Location:Dubai (Oiland)
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by LtBlack-Fire » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm

Updated Misison Server 1 (Hot Fix)
(No need to replay)
co 36 OP Dustpot P1 v04.Malden.pbo

Bad Vehicle in V03, Thank Arma 3 V0.2.0 for that.
Always Have A Zeus Mission...

User avatar
Wombat
Posts:572
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 pm

LtBlack-Fire wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 pm
Updated Misison Server 1 (Hot Fix)
(No need to replay)
co 36 OP Dustpot P1 v04.Malden.pbo

Bad Vehicle in V03, Thank Arma 3 V0.2.0 for that.
Done

Layden
Posts:22
Joined:Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location:London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

all minor updates
all vanilla

co 22 AEGN01 Kobayashi Maru
Altis
replace v01 with v02

co 22 SEGN03 CSAT ROGIAN
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN04 AAF Convoy
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN05 NATO Agia Drought
Stratis
replace v01 with v02

co 47 MNCA03 Fish out of water
Malden
replace v02 with v03

Layden
Posts:22
Joined:Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am
Location:London
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Layden » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:59 pm

new mission

vanilla
co 22 AEGN02 Dust in my Eyes v01
Altis
v01
min 10
notes: beach assault, 8 spectator slots (true max 30, playing max 22)

Eagle-Eye
Posts:151
Joined:Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Location:Belgium
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Eagle-Eye » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:32 pm

Layden wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm
all minor updates
all vanilla

co 22 AEGN01 Kobayashi Maru
Altis
replace v01 with v02

co 22 SEGN03 CSAT ROGIAN
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN04 AAF Convoy
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN05 NATO Agia Drought
Stratis
replace v01 with v02

co 47 MNCA03 Fish out of water
Malden
replace v02 with v03
Layden wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:59 pm
new mission

vanilla
co 22 AEGN02 Dust in my Eyes v01
Altis
v01
min 10
notes: beach assault, 8 spectator slots (true max 30, playing max 22)
All done. How minor are the updates?

User avatar
Wombat
Posts:572
Joined:Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by Wombat » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:35 pm

Layden wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:59 pm
new mission

vanilla
co 22 AEGN02 Dust in my Eyes v01
Altis
v01
min 10
notes: beach assault, 8 spectator slots (true max 30, playing max 22)
Layden wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm
all minor updates
all vanilla

co 22 AEGN01 Kobayashi Maru
Altis
replace v01 with v02

co 22 SEGN03 CSAT ROGIAN
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN04 AAF Convoy
Stratis
replace v02 with v03

co 22 SEGN05 NATO Agia Drought
Stratis
replace v01 with v02

co 47 MNCA03 Fish out of water
Malden
replace v02 with v03
Done. I assumed you didn't want me to label these updated missions as updated since you explicitly stated that they were just minor changes.

darkbelg
Posts:51
Joined:Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Mission UPLOAD requests

Post by darkbelg » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Server1
Map:Altis
Min: 20
Max: 42
co 42 sharpes challenge v01.Altis.pbo

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest