Server 2 Mod Installation

Any Topics related to the No.2 Server
liles93

Server 2 Mod Installation

Post by liles93 »

Hi all,

Please feel free to redirect me if this isn't the right place to post, but I had a question about the mod installation.

I was following the instructions posted online, and I followed it until the last few steps. When modifying the direct shortcut button, my strand looks like:

"E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3_x64.exe" -mod=@ZCBA_A3;@ACRE2;@ZCommon;@Zace;@ZIslands;@ZAlive;@Zclient

But the one on the instructions recommended:

*****......Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 2 0 1 -nosplash -world=empty -showscripterrors -skipIntro -mod=@ZCBA_A3;@ACRE2;@ZCommon;@ZACE;@ZIslands;@ZAlive;@Zclient

Just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing. The document says to modify the x64 launcher, not the battleye exe, so I noticed the discrepancy there. I also don't include the '-nosplash' and other stuff, do I need to include those?

Thanks all!
Terox

Re: Server 2 Mod Installation

Post by Terox »

follow the instructions they are correct
ashley

Post by ashley »

-nosplash, -scripterrors, -world=empty are not needed, those just make booting a little bit quicker and show script errors (mainly used by mission makers).

Now I may be wrong, but you dont need the battleye.exe for server 2 as we have it turned off.

Try connecting to the server and see if it throws you an error. Should also be someone on TS who can help.
liles93

Post by liles93 »

All worked - seems to be in line, haven't tried to launch the mod into the game yet but no issues connecting to server or immediate error messages. Will let you know if that changes!

Thanks for help, both.