Cancelling dedicated TvT nights on server 2.

Any Topics related to the No.2 Server
Rory

Cancelling dedicated TvT nights on server 2.

Post by Rory »

Just a quick post to let people know that from now on the dedicated nights for TvT missions on server 2 will be cancelled until further notice. Please note that this is only for server 2 and does not mean that AD missions will not be played anymore. I still encourage everyone to continue making AD missions as we still dont have enough of them.

For anyone wondering the reasoning, The server in general for the last few months has been struggling for a stable population and we haven't really had the numbers to run proper TvT missions. If we can manage to get numbers back up then we can consider bringing the TvT nights back but for now they are not really viable.

If anyone has any questions or complaints come find me on teamspeak
Andy5682

Re: Cancelling dedicated TvT nights on server 2.

Post by Andy5682 »

Well the same could be said for server 1.
Rory

Re: Cancelling dedicated TvT nights on server 2.

Post by Rory »

Andy5682 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 pm Well the same could be said for server 1.
Server 1 has been suffering as well but last TvT night there was almost 40 people. It isn't 50 - 60 people, which we were getting in the past, but its still enough players to play TvT missions.

If you ask me, the minimum number for TvT missions is about 30. In server 1 we can still get that and with the cancellation of the server 2 nights hopefully more players who play more on there might play on the number 1 for TvT.