Problems connecting '@ACRE2\addons\acre_ace_interact.pbo' not found.

Any Topics related to the No.2 Server
Zaphod

Problems connecting '@ACRE2\addons\acre_ace_interact.pbo' not found.

Post by Zaphod »

Hi,
I'm having problems connecting to server to 2, I get this error message

Session lost - File '@ACRE2\addons\acre_ace_interact.pbo' not found.

The file is there and according arma sync its up to date, I also tried deleting the file and using arma sync to update again, same issue.

The ACRE2 version in teamspeak is 2.7.2.1022

Any suggestions how I can resolve this issue?

thanks
Wombat

Re: Problems connecting '@ACRE2\addons\acre_ace_interact.pbo' not found.

Post by Wombat »

It may sound stupid, but try using Steam to verify integrity of the game files. Not long ago I had a similar issue where a particular Server#2 mod PBO file kept kicking up an error preventing me from joining the server. I had done what you did and re-downloaded the PBO but the error remained. It's only after I verified the integrity of the game files that the error disappeared and I could join the server again.

Try it and report back if it did or did not fix the issue.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Hi,I've updated the server 2 files using Arma synch and ran integrity check in steam, that found no problems. I tried to connect to server 2

"E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 2 0 1 -nosplash -world=empty -showscripterrors -skipIntro;@ZCBA_A3;@ACRE2;@ZCommon;@ZACE;@ZIslands;@ZAlive;@Zclient;

I got the same error message :(

Session lost - File '@ACRE2\addons\acre_ace_interact.pbo' not found.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Zaphod wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:46 pm "E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 2 0 1 -nosplash -world=empty -showscripterrors -skipIntro;@ZCBA_A3;@ACRE2;@ZCommon;@ZACE;@ZIslands;@ZAlive;@Zclient;
I believe that param line is the issue. It should be: -mod=GM;@ZCBA_A3;@ACRE2;@ZCommon;@ZACE;@ZIslands;@ZAlive;@Zclient

Server#2 now requires you to either have purchased the Global Mobilisation DLC or to have subscribed to the free Steamworkshop addon "Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany: Compatibility Data for Non-Owners" link here

If you have purchased the GM DLC, you will need to add GM to your startup parameter line along with the usual Server#2 mods e.g. "-mod=gm".

If you don't want to purchase the GM DLC, then you will need to subscribe to the GM data addon mentioned above and then use the Arma 3 Launcher to start the game with the GM data addon selected along with the usual Server#2 mods. Starting the game with the shortcut method is either impossible or too much hassle when it comes to loading Steamworkshop mods.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Thanks that appears to fix the problem :) (I have the Gloabal Mobilisation DLC, I wasn't aware it was needed all the time)