Issue with Napf

Anything related to Addons on the No.2 Server. Please contact Ben or Rory for more information on Addons.
Face

Issue with Napf

Post by Face »

So i guess you can consider this post like a bug report but ive been noticing that when i play on the map Napf whenever i use a scope it is highly prone for a memory leak/crash. It seems like every time i ain down my sights with certain scopes my game re-renders every single object and this seems to eventually cause a leak. I was playing with others tonight that had the same problem so i do nit think it is an issolated issue.

Not really expecting anyone to be able to or need to fix this but I figured id just make the issue aware since it wasnt just me suffering from the problem.
Aiming is Overrated
Terox

Re: Issue with Napf

Post by Terox »

if you can reproduce this every time, then you really need to raise a ticket on the BI Bug tracker.
They wont be interested in the island but this may lead them to find the cause of the leak which may show up in other scenarios
Nuttex

Post by Nuttex »

Have you only had this issue on Napf or is it something you've been able to reproduce on some other large, densely built-up island?
Face

Post by Face »

Nuttex wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:04 pm Have you only had this issue on Napf or is it something you've been able to reproduce on some other large, densely built-up island?
Its just been on Napf, no other map.
Aiming is Overrated
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Have you consider lowering view rang or your Graphical Setting and doing the same "just for testing reason".
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Face

Post by Face »

LtBlack-Fire wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 am Have you consider lowering view rang or your Graphical Setting and doing the same "just for testing reason".
I haven't yet done any thorough testing simply because I haven't had the time, motivation, or the know how (other than loading up the editor and aim down the sights with different scopes on the map). Maybe later today or tomorrow ill look into this more when I get some time.
Aiming is Overrated