Addon Suggestions

Anything related to Addons on the No.2 Server. Please contact Ben or Rory for more information on Addons.
LtBlack-Fire

Re: Addon Suggestions

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Well the FPS will become shit after 30-60 players play a mission against AI on a server. Do you even imaged the kind if Horrible FPS drops and crashes players will face ? and why the hell do we need 1600km squarer map anyway, Diversity ? well that's why the community have multiple smaller maps with different environment, and these Small maps don't stress the CPU to the limit the PC would Explode to million peaces.

Some Players already face FPS drops on small maps just by some AI, now put that with 1600km Area... If you are going to pay for a much bigger Server that can withstand this map, its fine with me :)
Always Have A Zeus Mission...
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =779568775 and
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =779520435
I find them very interesting and amazing. The creator of the tak vests for example made them modular and you can get some awesome customization there . I hope the mission makers will take a look at those and maybe, just maybe we will see them in the mod pack.
Beyond your Ken

Post by Beyond your Ken »

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31876
1Esq A-29 - Super Tucano
Modern prop plane. Faster then any helo and slower then all the jets. 400rds of 50.cal, 2x AA missiles, 7xHE rockets, and 7xAP. Uses:
- Recon
- light support
file size: 19mb
Last edited by Beyond your Ken on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smurf

Post by Smurf »

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27056

Bornholm.

Map, almost like VT.5 Finland but bigger

Description:
Bornholm for Arma 3 is a vast terrain in a North-European setting, filling the need for new and exciting areas of operation in Arma. With its various changes in elevation and vegetation you will find yourself fight wars in a variated and fascinating battlezone.

Features:
Area about 280km^2
Heightmap resolution in terrain 5.5 metres
Island Measures a span of 20km x 14km
Terrain 22 x 22km
Height is between -30 to 182m with a lot of elevation changes
About 1.73 million objects scattered nicely across the entire island.
800+ compounds/farms
31 cities, villages and towns
Large forests, large open fields, narrow cities, lots of hills, crests and valleys
Ohh, and a couple of easter eggs
What, how The hell is 10 frags to much, i feel naken here.
Cobra.

Post by Cobra. »

already had it.
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey @Cobra! Please don't use bad words!
[3:33 PM] BOTMEE6: Hey, sorry about this but... you got banned from Zeus by MEE6#4876 for 'Too many infractions..'

please do not swear on my christian youth server.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Bornholm, we did have it but due to FPS issues in the 32Bit, they removed it. + The Author i think stopped supporting the map = no updates.
Last edited by LtBlack-Fire on Sun May 28, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spud

Post by Spud »

An armed RHIB that is somewhat decent. Could be nice to have a an armed boat that isnt the Vanilla NATO one or the huge rhs socom Mk.V.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31735

Size : 16mb

Problems : - Boat with the Mk19 on the back looks weird. When you rotate it you go inside the boat or hang of the back.
- Can't range either weapons.
- Propeller doesn't rotate when moving
Dmitry Yuri

Post by Dmitry Yuri »

Smurf

Post by Smurf »

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32668

Nothing fancy or anything like that, but for mission dev and ZGM's in general to use DLC vic, to all player's after all we have some cheap a**holes but still, don't lock the devs form certain vic's

(its an unlock ALL DLC vic script)
Eagle-Eye

Post by Eagle-Eye »

Smurf wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am Nothing fancy or anything like that, but for mission dev and ZGM's in general to use DLC vic, to all player's after all we have some cheap a**holes but still, don't lock the devs form certain vic's

Wouldn't this mod / script be illegal, since it essentially removes pretty much all incentive to buy DLC? Even if legal, I could easily see BIS do something about it very soon.
LtBlack-Fire

Post by LtBlack-Fire »

Eagle-Eye wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 am
Smurf wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am Nothing fancy or anything like that, but for mission dev and ZGM's in general to use DLC vic, to all player's after all we have some cheap a**holes but still, don't lock the devs form certain vic's

Wouldn't this mod / script be illegal, since it essentially removes pretty much all incentive to buy DLC? Even if legal, I could easily see BIS do something about it very soon.
If you are following BI forums you will find out that they are aware of this script and action will be taken... So lets not use it.
Smurf

Post by Smurf »

LtBlack-Fire wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm
Eagle-Eye wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 am

If you are following BI forums you will find out that they are aware of this script and action will be taken... So lets not use it.
+1
Kickboxing_Bnana

Post by Kickboxing_Bnana »

Can the Achilles key be updated on the next patch day, newest version atm is 0.0.7d
"I am BnanaMan. Ever alert for the call to action!"
Kickboxing_Bnana

Achilles has been updated again 0.0.8 this time, these guys are working fast
Kickboxing_Bnana

JSRS now also made a sound mod for rhs guns, vehicle to come as well. JSRS Soundmod is needed to run it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =945476727