Addon Problems

Anything related to Addons on the No.2 Server. Please contact Ben or Rory for more information on Addons.
Buffalo Soldier

Addon Problems

Post by Buffalo Soldier »

Sorry in advance if this is some easy to fix problem but it has been a very large annoyance and it would please me greatly knowing it is resolved.

In Arma3Sync in the Repository tab whenever I add https://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/zeus/.a3s/autoconfig to the box like it says in the google doc I get an error saying:

Remote File /a3s./autoconfig not found on repository.

I do not know if this has something to do with the link or my version of Arma3Sync but it would mean a lot to me if someone cleared this up for me. I have been reading up on you guys and I would love to be a part of this community.

Thanks in advance.
Karle

Re: Addon Problems

Post by Karle »

Inbetween servers at the moment unfortunatley so that address no longer exists. I think the server one addons are on steam workshop somewhere though. I dont know about server 2. Check back in a week or so for the new link though as repo is better to use. Can play on server 1 with just vanilla, and if you mean for the training, thats postponed until servers are sorted lol. Patrol Ops (normal nights) are a bit quiet at the mo (due to the server issues i think) but game nights (sunday and thursday 18:30 brit time) normally have a fair few people. Jump on TeamSpeak as well if you havent already (zeuscommunity.tsdns.info), normally people kicking about on there :)
Terox

Re: Addon Problems

Post by Terox »

yep we are in the middle of a server being taken offline (Which occurred rather abruptly)and preparing a new serverbuild which came as a bit of a suprise. As soon as the repo is back online, it will be a different address and i'll let you know