addon req: jsrs4 apex

Anything related to Addons on the No.2 Server. Please contact Ben or Rory for more information on Addons.
TUFFARSE

addon req: jsrs4 apex

Post by TUFFARSE »

now before you poke the 'close thread' button...this is an appeal for the NEW jsr sound mod for server 1.

my last thread asking for this got closed with a link to an appeal for blastcore on server 2!

the old jsr sounds are permitted so...can we?..peeze?

Re: addon req: jsrs4 apex

Post by 2600K »

It's planned to add the keys for this addon, try after next Monday.

Might be worth renaming/moving the request thread so it's not Server 2 specific, or (if it is) create a new thread for S#1 requests entirely. It isn't clear where to post.
ashley

Post by ashley »

We have an addon suggestion thread, please us that in future. Thread moved
Tom

Post by Tom »

That's why I linked you last time dude :D
Its not a blastcore thread,its an addon thread.
TUFFARSE

Post by TUFFARSE »

wtf! :lol:

am I blind or is this server 2 forum??

I posted this in server 1 forum because I want the fucking addon for server 1!

let me read it again.......umm...yes! it says above....' addons: no 2 server' ahh that's why I DIDNT post it here eh :?

2600k: why should I rename the thread when its posted in the server 1 forum?? but thanks for the info, that's all I needed to know. ive seen some bureaucratic bollox before but this forums admins are the guvnors.
ashley

Post by ashley »

TUFFARSE wrote:wtf! :lol:

am I blind or is this server 2 forum??

I posted this in server 1 forum because I want the fucking addon for server 1!

let me read it again.......umm...yes! it says above....' addons: no 2 server' ahh that's why I DIDNT post it here eh :?

2600k: why should I rename the thread when its posted in the server 1 forum?? but thanks for the info, that's all I needed to know. ive seen some bureaucratic bollox before but this forums admins are the guvnors.
There is an addon suggestion thread, if you want addons, put a post on there and state that you would like them for server 1. If you dont like how the forum admins do things then I suggest you dont use the forums. Simple as...
Terox

Post by Terox »

Allowed optional addons are common to all servers
paul8900

Post by paul8900 »

Its not a blastcore thread,its an addon thread.
blastcore? i made my post about blastcore on the addon suggestion thread. why do you bring that up?
TUFFARSE

Post by TUFFARSE »

Terox wrote:Allowed optional addons are common to all servers
thanx for that. now if only someone would have stated that first instead of locking [without an explanation] or moving the thread.
ashley

Post by ashley »

TUFFARSE wrote:
Terox wrote:Allowed optional addons are common to all servers
thanx for that. now if only someone would have stated that first instead of locking [without an explanation] or moving the thread.

As stated, thread was moved to the correct area and you was given explanation, if you don't read the forums sections properly that is not my fault, if you have a problem with your thread being moved, put it in the right place next time so the people who sort out all the server addons don't have to go looking all over the forums for suggestions.

If you want to carry on moaning, go make another thread but make sure you make it in the right part of the forum.

Thread is locked...